Chapter 30 - Peter Parker

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Secretary Ross asks Tony, Natasha, and I. I was sitting in a chair with my head in my hands.

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Tony rubs my back.

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers?" I look up and ask.

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in." Tony steps up.

"How would that end any differently from the last time?"

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. 72 hours, guaranteed." Tony nods.

"36 hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson."

"Thank you, sir." The three of us walk away, Tony rubs his hand on his chest and slumps, exhaling. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

"You alright?" I ask, rubbing his back.

"Always." He has a massive black eye and a cut on his brow. "36 hours, jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed." Nat says as we stop.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

"No. You really think he'd be on our side?" Nat asks Tony.

"No."

"I think he would....Bruce doesn't want to hurt anyone." I sadly look to the ground.

"I have an idea." Nat nods.

"Me too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?"

"Queens." Tony smiles and holds my hand. As we are walking downstairs, I notice Nat go over to T'Challa.

"Give me a minute." I whisper. I head over to the two and smile. "Your highness, it's very nice to meet you."

He holds his hand out and shakes mine. "Y/N, I've heard a lot about you."

I place my other hand on top of his and hold it, "I'm very sorry about your Loss T'Challa, if there's anything you need, let us know."

"That's very kind, Thank you." He nods and smiles.

"I'm happy we had the chance to talk." I back away and wave.

"36 hours remember?" Tony reminds me as we hurry outside.

When we make it back to New York, Tony shows me videos of the kid we are going to see "Tony he's a child...."

"He can help." Tony nods and takes his phone.

As I was looking in my phone I get a notification, "They are in Germany." I show him.

"God I hate this." Tony sighs.

We talked to Peter's Aunt May about a grant, so we get take him to Germany....but she wouldn't know that.

I smile as I see the door open and a big walk in and into the kitchen. "Hey, May."

"Mmm. Hey. How was school today?"

"Okay. This crazy car parked outside....." He turns and looks at Tony and I with his eyes wide.