Chapter 39 - Thanos

I look over as there are many carriers loading up, taking everyone closer to the shield, Nat, Steve, Bucky, and T'Challa get on one. Sam, Rhodey, and I Fly above.

"I got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey says. I hover high up above everyone and watch as the armies take their stance, T'Challa, Nat, and Steve walk to the shield to talk to the two aliens. I fly down and stand next to Bucky, nodding at him as the three come back.

"Did they surrender?" I smile and ask Steve.

"Not exactly..." He whispers. Steve looks over at me as others around us start to chant. He gives me a nod and a smile, I give one in return, then returning my attention forward.

"What the hell..." Bucky whispers as we see many creatures run to the shield.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Nat looks over to me.

We all stare in horror as they are squeezing through the shield, cutting off their limbs. "They're killing themselves."
Okoye says in horror.

A few were able to get through, as most start to fire, I raise my palm up but Steve stops me. "Save your strength....we will need you when they all get in." He nods. I watch as Rhodey sends some explosions, but the creatures start to go around the shield.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce yells.

Steve looks at me then to T'Challa, "Them we better keep 'em in front of us."

LOn my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." T'Challa says into his coms.

"This will be the end of Wakanda."

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye

T'Challa walks forward, "WAKANDA FOREVER!" He crosses his arms in the Wakandan salute and closes his Black Panther helmet, charging forward, Steve following. "Now!" He yells.

I fly up as part of the shield opens, sending the creatures storming through. As Steve and T'Challa dive into the crowd I suck in a sharp breath and shoot a hot beam of power from my eyes, slicing many creatures entering.

I dive down to the ground and punch it hard, sending a blast so powerful it kills almost a hundred aliens. As the rest of us were struggling I look up as a rainbow beam of light shines down, at the end stood Thor and two others.

"Yes!" I yell as I blast an enemy.

Thor runs forward and charges the aliens. I smile and fly up, landing behind him and blasting the ones next to him. "Y/N! My friend I've missed you!" He yells as he hugs me.

"Love the hair cut!" I laugh.

"I see you've been working out....the suit is nice!" He laughs and cuts his axe through an enemy.

"Nice axe!" I yell and pick up threes aliens and fly off with them, I spin wildly in the air and drop them to their death.

I stay in the air and stare in shock as spiked wheels come through, squashing those in its path.

I use my power to stop two of them, leaving more to roll away. I scream out as I flip it and make it land back on the aliens.

Wanda appears below me and helps take out another set. "There we go!" I yell.

"Guys we have a vision problem!" Sam yells.

"Someone get to vision!" Steve yells.

Bruce and I take off towards his direction, but he was stopped by a huge alien creature.

I fly forward and Collide with the attacker as he stabs Vision. The attacker kicks my stomach, sending me flying back through a tree. I see Steve run up and scream for Vision to leave. As I fly over to tackle the attacker again, Vision stabs him and kills him.

I turn back as Wanda comes running over and holds onto Vision. "He's here." Vision flinches in pain.

"Everyone, on my position. We have incoming." Steve says as the wind picks up, feeling almost eerie. Steve  is joined by Nat, Sam, Okoye and T'Challa. I was behind them all and blocking Wanda and Vision.

My eyes widen as blue-black clouds form, a large purple alien stepping through. "Cap. That's him." Bruce says.

"Thanos" I whisper as my eyes widen.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve reassured us.

Bruce reaches Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the Hulkbuster is half-buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.

Steve is sent flying by purple energy before he even gets to strike a single blow. T'Challa is next, his armor fully charged kinetically, leaps high and with claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, his armor discharging violently.

Sam flys down, with both pistols, but is felled when his wings become rubbery and unable to sustain flight. Rodney flys down but is tossed aside. Next is Nat, Thanos makes a pile of rocks pin her down.

I step forward as Bucky is thrown aside, then Okoye.

I fly up and blast the power from my palms and from my eyes down at him, he blocks it with one of the stones and pushes forward.

I fly down and kick him back, making him land on his knees. I grab him by his throat and lift him up, spinning in the air then diving down and throwing him head first to the ground. As I fly back up he grabs my leg and uses the power stone to blast me far back, flying into many trees.

I scream out as a large branch was impaled through my thigh. As I was pulling it out there was a blast in the forest...Wanda had destroyed the stone. But then there was a weird sensation in the air, a green light appears.

I hurry and pull the branch out of my leg, screaming as I fly into the air and crash through the trees. I land on my wounded thigh as I crash on the ground. I look up as Thor flys down and impales Thanos. I hurry and limo over to them, grabbing into the back of Thanos and pull the Axe deeper in his chest.

"You should have....you should have gone for the head..." he whispers, his gauntlet lifts up and he snaps.

"No!" Thor screams as Thanos disappears in the blue smoke.

Steve stumbles out, "Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?"

"Steve?" Bucky says from behind. I watch in horror as he starts to disappear, dust flying from his spot. Steve kneels down and touches the ground. I look over as T'Challa then disappears.

I run over to Wanda and slide down, groaning in pain as she starts to disappear. "Wanda! No!" I scream. My hand in her should slaps  down on the forums as she was gone. "Wanda!" I yell. I look around at the others, confused on what's happening.

"Oh god..." Steve whispers, looking around in shock.

"Steve?" I ask, tears streaming down my face as I watch my wound in my thigh heal.

"He did it."