Chapter 12 - Date Night

⚠️⚠️SMUT

These past couple of months have been amazing with Tony. We are constantly seeing each other, I decided to stay as CEO but I'm taking a break....a long break.

One thing about Tony is he constantly craves sex.....especially with me. I've constantly told him no and put it off because I want to know this is for real....I want to know that I'm not just a one night stand.

But tonight I decided to say yes. Now Tony doesn't ask all the time, he more suggests it. But I think I'm ready now.

Tonight was date night. I would be coming over to his home to make him dinner while he's working in his shop. So I made sure to look my best. I put on a red lace bra with matching panties and black thigh highs. I looked myself in the mirror and cursed under my breath....was this stupid?

I put on an elegant short black dress with a plunging neckline, he loved when I wore these types of dresses. I curled my hair and put on some makeup, finally ready to leave.

On my way I stopped to pick up a few groceries and made it to his home. "Hello Miss L/N." Jarvis says.

"Hello Jarvis." I smile and set down the groceries. I put on a pot with water in the stove to boil and then take out all my ingredients.

It took me an hour to finish but I finally made him Chicken Alfredo Pasta. I added my finishing touches and asked Jarvis to get Tony as I set the table.

"Oh my..... don't you look.....beautiful." He gasps from behind me. I turn around and smile as he runs up and grabs me, pressing his lips against mine.

"Time to eat." I smile and point to his seat. Tony holds a finger up and runs into his kitchen, as I sit down he places a wine glass and starts pouring me some red wine. Tony sits and smiles at me then starts to eat.

"This....is amazing!" He says with a mouthful of food.

"I'm happy you like it." I laugh.

The whole dinner, Tony kept looking me up and down, practically undressing me with his eyes. "Let me put the dishes away." He offers as he stands and grabs mine. I follow him into the kitchen with our glasses and set them down.

Tony grabs my hips and pulls me in, softly kissing me. His hands roam my body and slide down to my ass, he instantly takes them away and pulls away. "Sorry." He whispers.

"No.....don't be." I smile. Tony eyes me suspiciously and smirks. "Yes.....lets go upstairs." I laugh. Tony instantly picks me up and slings me over his shoulder and starts to run up the stairs. "Tony!" I giggle.

He slams the door behind us and sets me down, grabbing my face and kissing me roughly. I smile as I fumble with his jeans, finally unbuckling them. Tony unzips my dress and steps back as I slide it off. I stand in front of him nervously as he eyes me up and down. "Oh...my...god." He whispers. He takes his shirt off and steps forward, placing his hands on my hips. "You wore this for me?" He smirks.

"Well of course."

"Have I told you that you look ravishing in red?" He smiles and kisses me again. "Can I?" He looks down.

"You can do what ever you want. I trust you," I nod. Tony's eyes light up as his slides his hand up to my boobs. He unclips my bra and sighs in pleasure as he squeezes them. He lays his head on my chest and his hands slide down my body and onto my ass. His right hand slides over and cups my cunt.

I squeeze my eyes shut as his hand slides down my panties, he starts to feel my cunt. "So wet....all for me?" He chuckles and kisses my neck. I could feel his clothed cock poking me through his unbuckled jeans, I smile and bite my lip as he attaches his mouth on my boobs. "God your perfect." He whispers. Tony backs me up, I sit on his bed and watch as he pulls his jeans and underwear down. He then comes over and slides my panties and thigh highs down my legs and tosses them behind him.

I spread my legs apart as he falls on his knees and moans under his breath. As I was crawling back onto the bed, he crawls up and hovers above me. I look down between us and smirk as I see his large cock resting on my thigh.

He rubs his cock through my folds and leans down to kiss my neck again. I suck in a sharp breath as he pushes inside my cunt, eventually bottoming out. He looks down at me and smiles, he brushes my hair out of my face and softly kisses me. "Are you okay? Is this okay?" He asks me.

"It's perfect." I smile. Tony sighs in relief and starts rocking his hips against mine. His hand slides down and cups my boob as he nips at my neck. "You can go faster." I whisper.

"You shouldn't of said that." He smirks and pulls out of me, flipping me over on my stomach. I giggle as he slaps my ass and grips my hips, pushing back into me. He snaps his hips into mine roughly, I could feel his nails digging into my skin on my hips. He starts to roughly pump inside me, pushing my head down into the mattress.

Tony then grabs my arms and pulls me up on my knees, his arm wraps around my body and latches on my neck. With each thrust I could feel the cold metal in his chest hitting my back. His other hand slides down my stomach and onto my cunt, he starts to rub slow circles on my clit as he pumps into me. "I can't hear you...." he growls in my ear.

As I start to moan louder his hand and thrusts move in sync, just as I scream out my body starts to shake uncontrollably. Tony grabs my jaw and turns my head to kiss me, I pull away and rest my head against his shoulder as I release, "Oh God.." I moan as Tony keeps thrusting into me through my orgasm, soon pulling out.

I turn around and grab his cock, stroking it a couple times before taking him in my mouth. Tony pulls my hair back and helps me bob my head. I look up at him and we lock eyes, his mouth was parted open in pleasure as he watched me suck his cock. His grip on my hair tightens as I feel his cock twitch, "I'm gonna-" he stopped talking as he yelled out, spilling down my throat. "Shit...Y/N." He let's go of my hair and slowly pumps into my mouth.

I wipe my mouth as he pulls out and falls onto his back. I lay on my side as he wraps his arm around me, as I'm laying my head on his chest I circle my finger around his Arc Reactor. "That was amazing." I whisper.

"Can you stay? I don't want you to leave." He asks.

"You want me to stay the night?" I smile up at him.

"What? You think I was gonna make you leave?" He laughs. "I love having you here....in fact I love you."

My eyes widen as he says this. I roll over and sit on him, straddling his waist. "You love me?" I smile.

"Of course I do. I've loved you for a long time."

"I was terrified to do this....I thought I'd end up like the other girls you've been with." I whisper, tracing my finger down his chest.

Tony instantly sits up against his headboard and holds me close. "I'm sorry I've made you think that. Y/N I'm in love with you....only you. I promise." He whispers.

I play with his hair and smile. "I love you Mr. Stark." I kiss his cheek. Tony places his head on my chest between my boobs and sighs.

"Thank god." He whispers and kisses my chest. He looks up and smiles widely, softly pressing his lips against mine. Tony pulls away and lays back down on his back, staring up at me. "I could get used to this view." He smirks.

"Really? You ruined our sweet moment." I laugh.

"Round two?"