Chapter 31 - Fight

Tony and I were in his shop, getting ready to leave

Tony and I were in his shop, getting ready to leave. He was packing his and Peter's suits up while Peter was upstairs eating food. I put on my new suit and smile in the mirror.

"Are you mad at me or something?" Tony asks as I finish putting on my suit.

"Why don't you ask Peter's hot aunt."

"Hey- I was joking!"

"Mhm."

"Y/N, don't be like that." Tony walks closer.

"I'm gonna fly to Germany on my own, give you and Peter some time to get to know each other.....be nice to him, I mean it Tony." I narrow my eyes and walk out of his shop. I was stressed out, Clint had come and taken Wanda....I was just so worried.

"Y/N!" I hear him yell.

I decide not to take the stairs and fly up stairs to see Peter. He looks at me in shock as his mouth was stuffed full of food. "Y-your-" he tries to say.

"Chew your food." I laugh. When he swallows the food, his mouth opens in shock.

"Your The Angel!"

"I'm what?" I ask.

"I saw you online, they call you The Angel."

"That's funny, Tony called me- never mind, listen Peter. I'm flying by myself, your gonna be with Tony. I want you to tell me if he's being mean, okay?"

"Yes Ma'am." He nods.

"I'll see you soon Peter." I smile and walk out of the kitchen. As I make it outside, I look back to see Peter watching me through the windows. I wave and kick off the ground, flying away from the compound.

I loved flying, it gave me a chance to clear my mind.

The flight wasn't that long, I had received a text about an airport, I landed next to Tony and Rhodes. "I'll never get used to that." Rhodes points to me.

"Wait, shhhh." I hush the two.

I listen closely and could hear the voice of Steve, "suit up."

"They are there." I point. "I say we wait here, Steve will come out to us.

"Y/an can we talk-"

"No." I turn around and walk into position.

The three of us wait until we see Steve running alone, as he's running towards a chopper, I fly up and blast it, destroying it. I land in front of Steve, Tony and Rhodes following. "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" I ask Rhodes.

"Definitely weird."

"Hear me out, Y/N...Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve says.