Chapter 41 - Morgan

Bruce had given Tony a sedative after he collapsed. He had been in and out for the passed couple of days. The rest of the team had found Thanos....and killed him. The stones we gone.

I've been sitting in the chair next to Tony, reading a book about pregnancy. There were so many interesting things about being pregnant...and worse things.

"Good morning...or afternoon." Tony says sleepily. I lay the book down next to me and scoot forward, holding onto his hand.

"Afternoon. How are you feeling?" I smile.

"Better....you know your glowing. You look radiant." Tony smiles.

"I actually need to tell you something..." I take a deep breath and grab the small ultrasound photo from the table beside me. I place it in Tony's hand and watch as he looks it over.

Tony drops his hand and looks over at me in shock, "Yo-Your pregnant?" He asks, a smile creeping on his face.

"I'm three months." I smile.

"Come here....I'd pull you up but I'm too weak." He chuckles.

I sit in the edge of the bed, Tony instantly pulls me in and kisses me. When he pulls away, he scoots over to lay his head on my lap, facing my stomach. Tony lifts up my shirt and puts his head under it, I giggle as he kisses my stomach.

"Hello little one. It's your daddy. I don't even know if you can hear me yet. I can't wait to meet you. We already love you so much." Tony whispers, kissing my stomach again, he sits back up and pats the spot next to him.

I scoot over and sit beside him, his hand resting on my stomach. "I love you." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I love you." He circles his hand in my stomach. "I bet it's a girl."

"I bet it's a boy." I laugh. "I think we should make Nat their Godmother....I've thought about it ever since I found out."

"Done." Tony nods. "Rhodey as The Godfather." Tony looks over at me.

"Done." I laugh.

For the next couple of hours Tony rambles on about all the things he's gonna buy for the baby....typical Tony spending money.

"Hey love birds...am I interrupting?" Nat asks, knocking on the open door.

"Not at all."

"Yes." Tony says after me.

"Congratulations guys. I'm very happy for you." Nat says, sitting beside us.

"Thank you Nat. We appreciate it." I smile and hold onto Tony's hand. "I'm actually glad your here...we wanted to know if you would be our little ones Godmother?"

"Wait really?" Nat smiles widely.  "Why me?"

"Nat your my family.....I wouldn't want anyone else to be it." I reach over and clasp my hand around hers.

"Thank you...seriously I feel very honored." She rubs her thumb across the top of my hand.

"Enough of the sappy stuff!" Tony groans, making Nat and I laugh, 

The next six months had flown by, Tony made a full recovery and had bought us a cabin...it was truly perfect. I am now nine months pregnant, and we are having a girl!

Tony has gotten too much stuff for her, he truly is going to make her a daddy's girl with all these things he's buying her.

Tony often doesn't like to visit the compound, I think it's because of Steve.

Today would be the first time in a couple months that I'm visiting the compound..I missed my friends terribly.

As I walk into the compound I'm greeted by Bruce, "Y/N!"he hugs me softly and pulls away to look me over. "Wow she's really showing! How are you feeling?" He smiles.

"Amazing! The sickness finally stopped, now I'm just waiting impatiently for her."

I look over as Nat comes running in, her hands instantly go onto my stomach, she leans down and whispers by my stomach. "Hey little one, I hope your being good! Auntie Nat missed you!" She rubs my belly and hugs me.

"Y/N." I turn around to see Steve, leaning against the door frame smiling. "You look beautiful."

"Hi Steve." I smile as I waddle over to him and hug him. "I've missed you."

"How's Tony doing?" He asks.

"Good...he's spoiling our daughter already. He misses you..." I slightly smile.

"We all miss him." Steve looks away.

"Oh look who's here! My best friend and Godchild!"

I turn away from Steve to be greeted with a hug from Rhodey. "Don't let Tony know know you said that." I laugh.

"How long are you staying?" Rhodey asks, crossing his arms.

"Not long, Tony is strict about me getting bedrest." I chuckle. "He worries about everything I do."

"Of course he does." Nat laughs.

I suddenly get a sharp pain in my stomach, I clutch into my stomach and hunch over in pain. "Y/N?" Steve asks.

"Someone call Tony." I take a deep breath and I stare down at the floor as I feel liquid running down my legs, "She's coming."

"Shit!" Rhodey yells.

As stressful as 20 hours of labor was, I was so happy. The moment I held her in my arms, the pain went away. Tony arrived very shortly after Bruce called, he was very supportive and amazed at me giving birth.

We decided on the name Morgan Natalia Stark.

Natalia was for Natasha, we couldn't decide on a middle name so I instantly thought of one of my favorite people.

"She's so tiny." Tony whispers as he holds her against his bare chest.

"I can already tell she's your twin." I chuckle.

Tony looks up at me with a sweet smile, "You look so beautiful." He carefully reaches an arm out and holds onto my hand.

I look up as there was a knock at the door, it opens quietly to reveal Bruce, Nat, Rhodey, and Steve. "I'm sorry but we've been waiting for 23 hours....I need to hold my niece." Nat pushes passed the boys. I laugh as Tony slowly hands her Morgan, then putting on his jacket. "She's beautiful." Nat gasps.

I notice Tony wasn't too comfortable around Steve still, but I knew he was keeping quiet for me. "Did you decide on a name?" Rhodey asks as he was handed Morgan.

"Morgan Natalia Stark." Tony smiles.

Nat puts her hands over her mouth in shock, "you didn't!"

"We did." I smile.

Nat looks over at Morgan in adoration as she slept in Steve's arms.

"I'm really happy for you both." Steve whispers as he looks down at Morgan.

I wished that this moment could last forever...but I knew that was too good to be true.