Chapter 24 - Vision

When we get back to the tower, I follow Bruce into the lab. "Bruce? Can we talk?"

"Of course." He turns and smiles.

"Bruce, stop blaming yourself. It wasn't your fault, it was Wanda's. She did that to you. Bruce if that ever happens again, I'll be there to stop it."

"I appreciate the kind words Y/N." He smiles and starts to work.

"I mean it Bruce...it's not your fault." Bruce only looks at me and smiles, he slightly nods. "So...you and Nat are cute together."

"W-What? We are not-"

"I'm not stupid. I see the way you guys look at each other. Give it a chance, you both deserve to be happy." I smile as Tony walks in.

"Thanks Y/N."

"What I miss?" Tony asks.

"Nothing much." I smile as he kisses my head.

For the next hour the two boys work while I play with a small hall of energy in my hands, Clint finally joins us, but something was wrong. He brings in the cradle and sighs. "He has Nat."

"What?" I stand up quickly.

"We'll find her Y/N." Tony reassures me. "She's alive, or Ultron'd be rubbing our faces in it."

"This is sealed tight." Clint looks the cradle over.

"We're going to need to access the program, break it down from within."  Bruce pushes his glasses up.

"Hm. Any chance Natasha might leave you a message, outside the internet, old school spy stuff?" Tony asks Clint.

"There's some nets I can cast. Yeah, alright. I'll find her." I pat a kings back as he walks off.

I sit down on a nearby chair and watch the two, "I can work on tissue degeneration, if you can fry whatever operational system Cho implanted."

"Yeah, about that...." Tony starts.

"No." Bruce warns.

"You have to trust me." Tony nods.

"Kinda don't."

"Tony...." I shake my head.

"Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him." Tony brings up Jarvis's consciousness.

"Hello, Dr. Banner. Miss L/N."

"Ultron didn't go after Jarvis cause he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he can do. So Jarvis went underground. Okay? Scattered, dumped his memory. But not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there, until I pieced him together." Tony points.

"So, you want me to help you put Jarvis into this thing?"

"No, of course not! I want to help you put JARVIS in this thing." I sigh as Bruce backs away towards me.'"We're out of my field here. You know bio-organics better than anyone."

"And you just assume that Jarvis' operational matrix can beat Ultron's?"

"Jarvis has been beating him from inside without knowing it. This is the opportunity, we can create Ultron's perfect self, without the homicidal glitches he thinks are his winning personality. We have to." Tony urges.

"I believe it's worth a go." Jarvis speaks up.

"No, I'm in a loop! I'm caught in a time loop, this is exactly where it all went wrong. Y/N please stop him."

"I know, I know. I know what everyone's going to say, but they're already saying it. We're mad scientists. We're monsters, buddy. You gotta own it. Make a stand. It's not a loop. It's the end of the line. We have to do this."  Tony looks at us both with his arms out.