Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I sighted as I looked out the window drinking a bottle of blood because I'm a new born vampire and I need blood. There wasn't that mush to see only green trees.

"Why hello there" I turned around seeing Jake smirking at me. Yeah, It was expected.

"Oh my cheesecake! You have a huge big fat harry spider on your head" I screamed in horror. I'm not a huge fan of spiders..fuck it! I'm not a fan at all.

"Nice try, but you can't fool me" He chuckled.

"I'm not kidding! Touch your head!" I said backing away slowly because if that spider jumps, I don't want it to jump on me...he can attack Jake, but not me. Besides, he wouldn't mind if the spider attacked him while I watch would he?

Nah

"Okay, but I don't know what--" He stopped his sentence once he felt the spider. I told him there was a spider , but the cow brain didn't listen.

His eyes widen and he started to shake his head in variety of times. His hair went side by side trying to get that spider off his head.

The spider flew across the room and left me in the room while he ran for it. Wow Jake, you protect yourself, but not me?

Be then came back in the room with a broom. He spotted to spider and began to hit it viciously as many times as he could. It looked like he was murdering someone. Practically he is.

He then stopped and looked at me. "The Spider is dead"

"Thank you!" I said running up to him for a hug.

"Wait, Alyssa--" He tried to tell me something , but I ignored him. Then next thing I knew, we we're on the floor. Me on top of his which is awkward.

"I see you couldn't help yourself" He said with a really sexy raspy voice. Oh geez! He's such a pervert.

"Well I'm not the one with the spider on its head" I smirked back. Yeah, we smirk to much.

"Its dead"

"You murdered a innocent Spider."

"It deserved to die"

"why?"

"because.... it scared me"

"Jake, Man up will ya?"

~ MATURE CONTINENT ~

"Alright" I looked at him confused. I was about to question his answer when he pressed his cold lips on mine. He then licked my lip begging for the entrance of my mouth.

I denied it and I could feel him frown making me smirk. He tried again, but this time. I let him.

I never frenched kiss before so it felt a little weird. His tongue massaging mine making me moan a little. He smirked once he heard my moan.

He then moved down to my neck. He

kissed around trying to find my sweet spot. He finally found it. I moan because he sucked my sweet spot. This feels really good. He then bit a little which did hurt a little, but not to much.

He sat up with me and lead me to the couch. He placed me gently down with him on top of me kissing my lips again.

This felt nice...no wait! This felt right!

He pulled my t-shit up and I put my hands up so it would easily slide off. Once it hit the floor, Jake started eyeing me. I blushed as I noticed I was in my batman bra.

"Cute" He commented and started to kiss me again with passion. I figured since I don't have a shirt on, then neither should he. My hands slid under his shirt pulling up. He helped me and soon his shirt was off reviling those yummy 8 pack abs.

He kissed my neck again while I traced a patter on his abs.

He then started he unclipped my bra, making it fall on the floor. I covered myself because I was embarrassed of him seeing me.

"Don't cover yourself, every girl is beautiful in there own way" He told me trying to moving aside my arms. I finally gained confidence and mover my arms away.

He then moved toward kissing my breast. He started to play with one of my nipple. It felt so good that I closed my eyes and moaned a little.

He then kissed down my stomach making me feel ticklish. He slid off my jeans making them fall to the floor. He put his finger under my underwear and started to take it off.

The black underwater slid down my legs. Once I gain the confidence I unbutton Jake's jeans and pulled them down. His blue patterned boxers revealed. I could see that he was getting hard.

"Getting hard I see"

"So you like what you are seeing right now? wait until you see it without anything covering it" He winked.

"Why wait?" I pulled down the boxers revealing his big little friend that looks desperate.

He chuckled lightly and got on top of me holding both my hands down.

"Wait!"

"What?" He asked being a little bit annoyed.

"Uh....go easy on me...I'm new at this..." I said shyly.

"I know" he whispered and leaned down to kiss my lips. I closed my eyes and waited for his friend to enter me.

I felt some pain down there. It hurt like hell! The pain went away and it got replaced by a little bit of pleasure. I started to moan a little.

Jake got the message and started to go deeper and faster. I started to moan louder. He finally stopped and got off of me.

~MATURE CONTINENT OVER~

"That was...."

"amazing" Jake finished my sentence for me.

"Do you...Do you think we are made for each other? I mean...some soulmates don't love each other...." I said looking down at my hands.

" Once the effect wear off, we will find out"

"What affects?"

"You know, when two soulmates find each other they fall in love. If there love was meant to be, the soulmates will love each other forever. If it was never meant to be, then the two soulmates will stop loving each other. I thought my mom told you this"

"She did" I admitted it.

There was some heavy knocking and all our attention was at the front door.

"Must be the pizza I ordered"

"Listen Jake from state farm. The pizza man would never knock heavily" I whispered so the actual person who is at the door wouldn't hear.

He didn't say nothing and the he looked at me a little worried. "Go to the room. don't come out no matter what" I looked at him confused , but I obeyed him.

~Authors Note~

I'm not good with sex scenes....

There's a picture of Jake on the side.

If there's nothing then please WAIT to try again while I fix it.

Follow me on instagram!

I_love_food_24

the_perks_of_being_lazy_

Vote and comment please!! Thank you!

~Mary