Chapter 20- The Plan

Chapter 20-The Plan

Jake's P.O.V.

I slammed the door from my car shut as hard as I could. Words could not describe how beyond pissed I was. Forgive me lord if I do something stupid because me being mad it could happen.

I was driving out the driveway and I was on the road. There was traffic which stinks.

I got stressed so I hit the horn from my car as many times as I could.

My window was opened and the dude from the car besides me scrolled his window down. "Calm down" He said.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back. I looked the other way and saw a teenage Demon looking down at his phone while his mother drives the car.

Stupid lucky kid at least he doesn't have to worry about anything.

I said in my mind.

I finally got home and saw Finn,Dylan, and Ashley on the sofa watching TV.

I walked in front of Ashley and looked down at her.

Do I really want to do this? My mate doesn't love me anymore so why not?

"Ashley, can you stand up from the sofa for me?" She gave a small nod and stood up.

I closes the gap between us and kissed her on the lips with passion even though I don't like her , but I can always learn right?

The guys gasped at the scene. Surprisingly she actually kissed back.

I let go of her and broke the kiss. She fell back and landed on the sofa.

"What about Alyssa bro?" Dylan asked looking confused.

"She loves my brother and I don't blame her. My brother was always the best at everything" I said the last word looking down. Maybe I'm Just worthless in this world.

"Why didn't you explain to her what happened earlier with Ashley? Maybe that's what made her do what she did"

Finn had a point, but I don't think she was faking. She even smirked at me with no emotion like she didn't even care.

"I was about to, but then I walked in there kissing scene"

"Ouch" They both said.

"Whatever. I hope she steps on a Lego" I mumbled and went up to my room.

Ashley's P.O.V.

So Alyssa had a thing with Jake. Who ever thought that there relationship would end like this?oh wait. I did.

What hurts is that the guys didn't even remember I was there with them in the living room. They just talked about Alyssa and I in front of me.

"Oh hey Ashley. You were still here?" Finn asked scratching the back of his head. Boys and there nervous habit.

"Yeah." I stood up and left to my room.

I got out the phone from under the bed and called Jordan.

"Hello?"

"Jordan, the plan worked perfectly. Finally I will have Jake and you will have that human" I crunched my nose in disgust saying that last word.

"Yeah, but this doesn't mean you are free. Your still a slave."

"Yeah I know that. Jake will set me free" I chanted in a happy voice.

"Or not."

"Ha.Ha. Very funny." I mocked in a sarcastic voice.

"Don't get all dramatic with me! You have no idea what I can do to you. Might even kill you"

I gulped.

"Have to go. Don't mess this up" He warned and hang up. I placed my secret phone he bought for me under the bed.

A-N

(Vote & comment )

I'm surprised your reading this crap. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get hate comments for writing this story....but I did warn you about this book being horrible In the description.

-Mary-