Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Alyssa's P.O.V

I observed as Jake has bitten his wrist where his blood vessels are located. It was a bloody scene if you ask me.

"Okay Alyssa. I need to bite you now" He leaned down to my neck and I felt his fangs press on my neck harder and harder by the second.

Finally his fangs were In me sucking my blood. The weird thing is that I didn't feel any pain only pleasure .I closed my eyes enjoying the moment, but I also felt a little weak.

Jake then pulled his head out of my neck. "Open your mouth" he instructed and so I did. He placed his wrist on my mouth and his blood filled my mouth.

It tasted nasty because I don't like the taste of blood. I almost gaged.

"Swallow" He commanded. I shook my head because I don't want to swallow blood!

"Alyssa" He warned. I finally gave up and swallowed it. I immediately felt sick to my stomach like I was going to throw up any second.

My eyes felt a little heavy to keep awake. Slowly, I was closing my eyes.

"You will take a short nap, Don't worry" Was the only thing I heard and then I drifted to sleep.

Jake's P.O.V.

She fell asleep and I laid down besides her. I also felt exhausted. I wasn't planning on turning someone into a vampire today or never.

I guess you can I say I had to bite her for love. If she ever got bitten by my brother, she would immediately love him not me.

I still love her because she's my mate. I'm not sure if its real love or not. We will soon find out.

I got out my phone and started to call my mom.

"Hello?" She picked up at the second ring. That's my mom for you. She takes calls immediately if she isn't busy with anything else.

"Hi mom"

"Hello Jacob"I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I hate that name. Just call me Jake okay?"

"Okay Jakey, but just to let you know. You were born with that name and it will always be your name even if you like it or not" Okay so this call is turning into a lecture.

"I like my name mom, but....Jake sounds better in my opinion"

"Mhm...anyways. How you been?" Should I tell her about turning Alyssa into a vampire? I'll probably get another lecture.

"Great" I simply said.

"You turned Alyssa into a vampire didn't you?" She said in very serious voice. How did she even know?

"How did you-"

"Your brother came home without Alyssa so I read your mind. When you were busy I could easily access your thoughts. And your thoughts were you trying to make Alyssa into a vampire"

Oh shit!

"Dammit"

"Dammit indeed. Since you only wanted to save her life your not getting a punishment" I sighted in relief.

"but you must take her far away from here. Jordan won't hesitate to tell your father and we both know how your father can get with it comes to Slaves"

"Yeah"

"Goodbye Jake, and be safe!"

"Thanks  mom bye!" I clicked on the red button on my screen to end the call. I turned my head to look at Alyssa sleeping. She should be up soon.

I yawned and closed my eyes. A little nap wouldn't hurt.