Chapter 18- Confusion

Jake's P.O.V.

* 5 minutes before*

I sighted and drank my bottle of blood. Every time me and the boys go out for blood it reminds me of the night I took Alyssa to the woods. Our last night.

My thoughts vanished when I heard a

thump noise upstairs. I quickly ran up and opened the door where Ashley is.

She was on the floor sitting on her butt. I walked to her to see if she was okay.

"You okay?"

"Yeah...just some dance moves I'm trying to learn. I guess I'm horrible at dancing" She looked down with a sad face. I felt kind of sorry she's feeling this so I'm going to make her feel better.

"No your not."

"Maybe you would like to see some moves?" I smiled and nodded. She began to dance and twirl around the room. It looked fun so I joined. We we're now both twirling when Ashley lost her balance. I didn't want her to get hurt so I grabbed her , but I fell to.

We both fell in an awkward position. Me on top of her. We both noticed and quickly got up and blushed.

"I think I will keep practicing. I always wanted to be a dancer" She kept twirling and I left the room. I went downstairs to check out what my buddies are doing.

"Sup guys" I greeted.

"Dude, what did you do to Alyssa?" Dylan asked and both me and Finn looked at him confused. What the fish is he talking about. I haven't seen Alyssa ever since they took her away from me. That bastard of a brother I have.

"What you mean? I haven't seen her all day" I said trailing off the word day.

"Seriously Dylan, you with your jokes" Finn said getting pissed off with Dylan. What's up with him making up these things?

"I'm not kidding, she came to get her clothes with Liset. Seconds later she ran out of the house crying so I figured Jake did something" Alyssa was here? Why would she leave? All these questions were in my mind. I was now as curious as a cat.

Then reality hit me. No, not for real this time. I was with Ashley in Alyssa's old bedroom... oh no...

"ugh!" I yelled out of frustration like a Teenager having stress. Oh wait, I am a teenager with stress.

"What's up with your girly attitude bro?" Dylan Joked and I just gave him a glare.

Finn laughed a little which made me want to punch these two boys in the face.

"Alyssa probably saw me on top of Ashley and thought wrong!" I pulled my hair because I was beyond pissed.

"Dude, calm down. Your eyes are starting to turn red as an apple" I couldn't help myself. I tried calming down , but I just wanted to punch a wall.

"Just go explain everything to her. Problem solved" Dylan is right. I got the car keys that where inside of my shoe which was weird. I got in my black car and drove to my parents house where Alyssa was. Let's just hope my father isn't there.

A-N

Like I said, writers block.

Horrible and I don't blame ya. I'm awful at writing.

-Vote & comment I guess

-Mary-