Chapter 19- Disaster

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Hush, Don't cry" Liset whispered softly while rubbing my back for comfort. I was laying my head on her leg crying.

Mrs. Green came in the room with a tray of tea. "I saw you running in the room so I thought you had something that was troubling you. This tea should calm you down." I sat up and received the mug of tea.

I took a sip and I thanked her. "You're not off the hook so fast"

I looked at Liset confused as what she was talking about. "What do you mean?"

"What made you run away crying?" Shit, I can't tell them Jake is my mate...oh no! what do I do!?

"Uh....I saw a spider...?" It sounded more like a question, but it wasn't which makes me even more suspicious.

"Alyssa, I'm a vampire and I just read your mind. Let me just say that....OMG!!!" Liset looked at me shocked. Oh shit! She read the part where I said Jake is my mate. I should really stop thinking about some stuff when I'm around vampires.

"What!!what!?" Mrs. Green asked us wanting to know the information.

"Jake and her are soulmates!" Mrs.Green  gasped and covered her mouth.

"He cheated on me and that's why I'm crying okay?" I screamed while crying. "I thought your soulmate was the only one who was suppose to love you" I whispered.

"Well...some soulmates don't have feelings for each other" Mrs.Green said and I snapped my head up to look at her confused.

"What do you mean? Me and Jake had a strong feeling to be together" I explained to her. That felling had to mean something right?

"The first time you two have feelings. If you two really do love each other, those feelings will stay. If they were never true feelings since the beginning then, you two won't love each other anymore." My moth dropped. Holy cow! Jake might love Ashley after all.

"But I have stomach aches!"

"Just something temporary. They will go away soon" I looked down at my toes. Maybe Jake and I were never meant to be after all.

"Need more tea dear?" I gave a small nod.

"Let us go to the kitchen because I'm starving!" Liset exclaimed and we all went upstairs.

.....

"I don't make the best tea , but here you go"

Mrs.Green poured tea in my and Liset's mug.

"Nonsense, Your tea is Grrrreat!" Liset said trailing off the letter "R"

Mrs.Green smiled at the complement and looked out the window by the sink the kitchen had.

"Looks like Jake came for a visit" She said cheerfully. Holy crap! I'm doomed. No escape. I have to face him.

Jordan came in the kitchen and walked over to the dining table to grab an apple. I did what I had to do.

I stoop up from my chair and kissed him on the lips. There weren't as good as Jake's , but he doesn't give a fuck about me anyways.

"Hi girls. Just came over to say-" Jake didn't finish his sentence because he saw me and his brother kissing. I broke the kiss and smirked at Jake.

"Y-You and J-Jordan?" He shuttered and I slowly nodded even though it was painful.

"Yep. This girl and I are officially together. funny how things work out huh Jake?" Jordan Smiled evilly at his brother. Jake just gave him a glare.

"I can't believe this"Jake mumbled.

"Believe it or not Jakey. Its reality" I said coldly. Yes, I have a cold side. Besides he has Ashely the skunk.

"Your different Alyssa. I would have never done this to you"

"No just stop! You did baby." I whispered the last part and walked closer to him until we were inches away from our faces. "You and Ashley already being fresh? Now that's cold even for you"

"You know what? Maybe Ashley would  make a better girlfriend than you!" He snapped back. I almost cried of how bad he hurt me with his words. No, I have to stay strong.

"That's bullshit! We we're never togheter!

Being all cute and romantic for the last few days didn't mean we we're something!"

"You know what, your right. Have fun giving Jordan here a blow job" He spat in disgust. I almost threw up because I will never have that thing in my mouth! That's just nasty!

"I guess we are togheter" Jordan said happily.

"No, now back off!" I said pushing him.

He came close to my ear and whispered "Careful. I could bite you for doing that to me. But a blow Job sounds good right about now"

"Okay now that's just nasty!" I snapped and left to my room. Liset and Mrs.Green didn't bother to run after me which is good because right now I want to be alone.

A-N

I'm not in Writers block anymore! (:

Follow my fun account on instagram?

(the_perks_of_being_lazy_)

Follow my personal account on instagram

(I_love_food_24)

If you want to talk to me or need a book cover just kik me!

username- call_me_mary_people

-Vote & comment?

-Mary-