Eleven -The Date

Chapter 11- The date.

Edited 12/27/17

Alyssa's POV

Is it illegal to throw books at people? Because Jake had the nerve to take me to an all Vampire restaurant that he adored, some date he is. Someone get him a date planning for dummies book. I know there's other restaurants here. Kind of sucked that everything had blood involved. I wanted my steak cooked, but the waiter just laughed. In the end I had water with a plain salad.

He had chicken that wasn't even cooked with a glass of blood. I gaged at the sight and smell of blood. I almost threw up. I can't stand blood as much. Although I'm surprised I'm handling better than before, but then again living with blood lovers will do that to you.

During our car ride back the stopped at the movie theater. I gave him a confused look until he mentioned taking me to go see my favorite movie ever. He talked about how he could hear me scream like a fan girl about the book and movie. Taking me to see it again was how he was going the end the night with me.

---

Once the movie was over he drove us to the forest. I have seen this before in books and movies. He's going to show affection for me. Oh sh!t, I wasn't expecting this to happen so early.

" Jake I-"

He cut me off. "Shh," He hushed placing his fingers on my lips. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes waiting for his sweet pink lips on mine. After like 2 minutes of waiting I opened my eyes to see he was gone.

I crossed my arms and waited for him. He might be my soulmate , but it doesn't mean I can't punch his stupid hot face hard.

He finally came back and hoped into the driver's seat. I glared at him and looked out the window. He has the nerve to leave me alone.

He started the car and we drove off. After a few minutes I got curious so I decided to ask him where he went.

"Where did you go?"

"To drink animal fresh blood."

"What? why? We just ate!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah...but your human smell made me hungry again...and I didn't want to eat my mate." My eyes widen. Maybe it was a good idea for him to go to the forest and leave me alone for a few minutes.

A-N

Sorry its short!

sorry about spelling and Grammar mistakes!

vote

comment

follow me on instagram @/8.25.cx

-Mary-