Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Alyssa's P.O.V.

What was in front of me was a small cabin with a nice large bed with a big window next to it. It was a little old though.

"Like it baby?" He looked over to me with a smirk. Okay this dude smirks way to much!

"No" I mumbled.

"Too bad because this is where you and me and going to be together!" I turned my head over to him. My eyes widen in confusion.

"oh didn't nobody tell you? If you are a human and your mate is a vampire you can easily get a new mate by getting turned into a vampire. Once the new moon is by the window shinning, I will turn you into a vampire and my new mate. Once that is done, Jake will no longer be your mate"

"Your crazy!" I yelled at him. He thinks he can just turn me into a vampire and become his. Not if I escape!

I ran out the door as quickly as I could, but no use. He was in front of me in seconds. Of course he would be in front of me! He's a vampire obviously.

"Your not going anywhere my pretty!" He pulled me by my hair and dragged me back to the small Cabin. Next he threw me to the bed next to the window.

I tried scooting back , but he came closer to me. He was now on top of me.

"Just relax" He whispered in my ear which made me shiver in disgust.

His head moved down to my neck. I felt his hair on my cheek. I closed my eyes when I felt the tip of his fangs on my neck. He's actually going to bite me.

His fangs were about to dig in my skin when something pushed him away from me.  I opened my eyes seeing Jake beating up his brother. Jordan punched Jake's Jaw making me gasp. Jake quickly recovered and kicked Jordan in his balls.

He groaned in pain.

"You will never get away from me Alyssa!" Jordan yelled glaring at me like this was all my fault he got hit there. Hey, the bastard deserved it.

"Just get out of here" Jake yelled trying to control himself because he was really mad at Jordan for trying to bite me. Thank god I didn't get bitten because me as a vampire doesn't work out for me.

"Wait until you get home Alyssa" He threatened. I shivered a little because I was a little afraid. If Jake's dad ever finds out about this, he might kill me.

Jordan turned his back at us and walked away limping.

"You alright" Jake said walking over to me looking concerned.

"Y-Yeah" I struggled a little to say the word.

"Good" He then looked at my neck and backed away from me with wide eyes. Oh no...that can't be good can it?

"Jordan left a scratch with his fangs." He informed me. " That's not good at all. I'm sorry Alyssa, but I need to turn you into a vampire before the full moon is gone"

My eyes widen in horror.

Please be a dream

please be a dream

I kept whispering in my mind.

"Why? I-its just a scratch" I asked with my voice being a little shaky.

"The scratch can do so much more than you think. The scratch makes the spot that got scratched by the fangs  get infected which can spread the infection all over your body."

"So I'll go to a doctor" I shrugged.

"No, you don't get it. That infection isn't curable with medicine or antibiotics. It kills your body slowly. The only cure is to turn you into a vampire now!" He sounded very serious. His voice of seriousness made me a little bit more frightened.

"Fine" I said , but it got lost in the wind. I think his vampire hearing heard me though.

"Lay down" I did what I was told. Nice full moon today.

He got on top of me in a very uncomfortable position. Well then....I think I'm starting to get a little bit wet by this. Oh Geez.

He moved his head a little down to my ear. Then he whispered "Relax". I shivered a little when his cold breath hit my ear.