Nine - secret revealed

Chapter 9- secret revealed

Edited 12/26/17

Jake's P.O.V. a few minutes before.

The girl who Dylan brought home for me was very eager to have a great time. It was obvious by her actions that she wanted me more than anything. Being dragged up the stairs proved that to me. Low key almost tripped too. However, I wasn't in the mood like I always am.

Then it hit me like a pillow thrown at my face. No, really the girl decided to throw the pillow I hated the most because it felt like a rock at my face. "Stop spacing out and come here with me," She purred seductively.

"Why don't you stop being desperate, and find yourself a boyfriend you can fvck more than once instead of a stranger." I snapped at her with a glare. I'm being a hypocrite right now and I admit that. Usually I don't care about them and do my usual physical touching. This isn't physical touching more like a nightmare.

"Look who's talking!" She barked the words at me.

"Make sure you close the door on your way out," I said in a mocking tone, leaving before she had a chance to scream. During my walk back to my usual TV time, I saw Alyssa dancing like a manic with nobody watching.

I could be a good guy and ignore it or make fun of her until she blushed tomato red. The second option it is! "Nice dance."

She stopped dancing only to slowly look at me with a gasp. The shame on her face was enough to cause me to smile. Before she could cry or scream, the girl ran downstairs and slammed the door shut.

"The hell did you do to that girl? Jake-" I didn't let her finish talking. My arms were already around her body craving the warmth and smell of strawberries. It felt like a need just like how human have to pee. Crap, I hate this yet it feels like a relief.

Of course my mind went back to normal realizing I'm Jake and she's Alyssa. We don't get along that well like I recall. Quickly I pushed her away and ran to the bathroom. I can't handle seeing her face right now.

The only way I can explain what happened is that somehow we were destined. By other words, she's my mate whether I like it or not. Oh no, no, no, no, no! I'm a Vampire and she's a crusty human! Only vampires can fall in love by force. Humans can't which means she can reject me. Great, rejected by my mate that happens to be a human. What a great story to tell the guys. Oh wait, I have to marry her by force according to the vampire law. Amazing, bravo, whoa, blew my mind. Yeah no.

I started to breath heavily because I was worried and scared for many reasons. Worried because I don't like these feelings and I don't know what to do to keep them calm. I'm scared because I'm forced to marry my mate which means my dad wouldn't like it at all. He would kill her and since we only get one mate I will live without love for the rest of my vampire years. I mean talking with sense she will die eventually and I won't.

Knock Knock

"Yeah?"

"It's me, Finn, we need to talk about something immediately and it can't wait."

I groaned. "Fine." I opened the door seeing Dylan was there too. What's going on now?

Finn pulled me in a room with Dylan. "Whoa! I'm not gay..."

"What? ewww! dude! You nasty bro. We only dragged you here to talk about something important," Dylan explained. I felt something on my throat. I guess I'm scared of what these old pals are going to say.

"Fine. Spill the beans." I crossed my arms waiting for them to explain whatever they had to explain . Probably something about eating the chocolate bar by the fridge.

"Alyssa is your mate! When you hugged her, we could easily read your mind which is strange because you usually don't let us only if you're distracted. Alyssa is your mate and she's also your weakness." Finn looked at me in the eyes with pure fear. If enemies find out, I'm screwed.

They're right either way. You can only read another vampire's mind if they let you or you're too distracted to even care.

"Shît. What I'm I going to do?" I let out a frustrated sight and ran my fingers through my messy blonde hair.

"Tell her." I look up at Dylan and give him a confused look.

"Why would that be a good idea? She will only freak out more."

"How else can you hide it from her? She's going to question you hard core once you start showing affection. Consider yourself lucky that you found your mate. I'm a lonely guy still waiting." Dylan frowned looking at the floor.

"Dylan is right. Alyssa deserves to know!" Finn agreed.

"I deserve to know what?" We turned our heads only to come face to face with Alyssa.

A-N

Another update for your guys who are reading!

p.s. I'm not good with grammar or spelling!!

Please don't hate...

vote and comment!! Thanks!

~Mary~