Chapter 22- The Date

Chapter 22-The Date

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Tapping my fingers on the table is so much fun. Note the sarcasm.

"So I was wondering when we get married-"

"Whoa! Whoa! Holy cheese! Who says I'm going to marry...well...you!?" That was a terrifying thing he said.

"Me. You have no choice pumpkin. Your my slave for ever" He smirked. The fuck? I thought it was for two years.

"Nuh-uh! Only two years dumbass!"

"Nope. I changed it until you die." This jerk.

"Hello, what might we get you?" The waiter asked us. The sad part is that Jake took me to this vampire restaurant before

"Salad and water" I simply told him. He probably recognised me from the other day. He probably thinks I'm trying to lose weight.

"Chicken and a glass of cold blood." The waiter nodded and left. Its kind of weird that Jake and Jake's brother ordered  the same thing.

"I want to get out of here" I mumbled.

"Not until we had our dinner. Then I will take you somewhere special"

"Lucky me" I said with no emotion.

Jake's P.O.V.

"I'll have salad and water. Oh do you have cookies? I love cookies!" Seriously, how could I have stand her for all those months?

I must have been insane.

"We don't serve cookies. For you sir?"

"The usual ,Paco" He nodded and left. I have been here a lot so he knows me and I know him.

I look a little to the left and saw Alyssa with my brother. Really? There here too?

oh I can't take this anymore! I pulled Ashley harshly out of her seat and headed to the exit of the restaurant.

I was close to the car when Ashley yanked her hand away from me.

"Your crazy! I was about to get my food!"She complained

"To fucking bad! Now let's go" I pulled her again ,but she yanked her hand away from me again. She crossed her arms and looked at me with a glare.

"I'm not going anywhere" She said clenching her teeth.

"Okay" I shrugged and got in the car. I put the key in the keyhole besides the steering wheel. I started the car and the engine roared.

I was about to leave the parking lot when I hear someone scream.

I scroll down the window and pop my head outside the window. "Stop screaming!" I yell to Ashley.

"I didn't scream"

"Then who did? I dying Donkey?"

"Yep" she said popping the "P". She has to be kidding me if she thinks I'm going to believe this crap.

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes.

"Alyssa counts as a Donkey to me"She smirks. So it was Alyssa who screamed? but why? I don't know, but it has my brother writing all over the situation. The only car my brother drives is gone from the parking lot which means he took her somewhere.... that can't be good.

I pop my head back inside and start to drive back and then I turn left so the car can be straight. I rolled down the other window from the other side and yelled at Ashley. "Alyssa is a donkey for you, but to me your a donkey's butt" I laughed as I drove away from her.

I stopped at a stoplight. Meanwhile I was thinking where they could be. There is only one way to find out....talk to Alyssa in her mind.

A-N

Again I have nothing to say....

follow my instagram?

(I_love_food_24)

comment & vote

-Mary-