Five - Home Sickness

Chapter 5- Home Sickness

Edited: 4/18/16

- Alyssa

My head ached at the sun rays hit my face to notify me it was daytime. When I opened my eyes, I squinted of how bright the room was. You could see the shadows of stuff reflect on the wall where the sun rays laid. The bed I was laid on was very comfortable not to mention that the sheets were a nice sky blue.

It was a shame that I wasn't in my own room where I could stretch all over the place. Just when I was about to sit up, a voice made me jump out of my skin. "Hey, finally you wake up! I thought you died or something."

Jake sat next to my bed with a lopsided smile. I held in all my swear words towards him in my mind before I spoke. "Do you not realize humans sleep?"

Jake hummed in thought, "Yeah, but I didn't know humans slept eleven hours. Almost a whole day."

I looked over to the electronic clock next to the bed and onto the table. I screamed to myself when I noticed Jake was right for once in his life. What I hated the most was that my mother and father are probably worried sick about me not being home at all.

I threw my sheets out of bed and stood up from the bed I was lazily laying on. "I need to get home now! My mom can't surfer this much."

"I can't just let you leave, darling." He chuckled.

I clenched my hands into fists. If he wasn't as cute as he was now with his messy dirty blond hair, his face would totally be dripping with painful blood.

"Thanks, babe. I think I'm cute too." I gasped when I realized that Jake could read my mind as his vampire powers. Now I'm not safe in my own mind, I have to be careful on what I think and believe.

I threw him a pillow to show him how I didn't appreciate him getting into my mind without any permission. When he caught it in one try, I felt smaller than before. “ Don't flatter yourself. What are  you doing in the same room as me anyways? Were you watching me sleep? You're a creep.”

Jake scoffed, “ This is my room drama queen.” I looked around the room to observe everything. The same features of a boy room were exactly the same in the room I was now.

“ That explains the smell.” I murmured under my breath, laughing a bit at Jake's frustrating reaction. I walked past him to get to the door. Once I was safely walking to the hallway, my eyes widened. Since I didn't have time to prepare for this kidnapping, I don't have any extra clothes or girl supplies with me.

“ Relax, we bought woman stuff before we kidnapped you. It's in your room.” I turned around to see Dylan walking towards me with a smirk. I guess Dylan can also read minds.

One of his arms leaned onto the wall as he stared at me with a burning passion. I wanted to walk away and forget he even laid his eyes on me. Something tells me he wants me to be with him, but I don't want a boyfriend any time soon.

"I like your eyes. Really brings out your hair color..” He complemented. That doesn't change that he's an asshole who only wants to get in my pants since day one.

“ We both know you only care about what nature gave me.” I hissed, crossing my arms.

“ Maybe I really like you for you.” Dylan brought the idea back into my mind as a defense for him.

“ Be useful and let me leave. ” I shooed the whole subject of fake romance away to use him for my benefits.

“ Jake would kill me again, so no.” He smiled.

“ You're so predictable, Dylan. Such a waste of my time sometimes. ” I gave him one last glance before walking away to find someone else to help me out. Dylan is obviously off my list of people who can help me.

A-N

Hope you guys like it!!

I really do like writing this story to be honest which is GREAT because I usually stop writing and delete books because I don't like writing them anymore.

Thank you if your reading! (:

Vote and comment please!

♥~Mary~

Update

Thanks for sticking by!

- Mary 2016