Ten - Finding out my mate

Chapter 10 - Finding out my mate

Edited 12/26/17

Alyssa's P.O.V.

This is why I have trust issues. The guy says he doesn't like me yet he hugs me tighter than my mom. Not going to lie, he smells pretty good for a Vampire who drinks blood.

Now I'm not so nauseous knowing that they can flash their teeth with blood stains left behind. Hey, as long as it isn't my blood I should be pretty okay. Maybe Finn knows what's up with Jake. He didn't seem like himself.

Once I made my way to Finn's bedroom, I was about to knock when someone said something that involves me. Well this just got interesting like two fights happening at the same time at school.

"Dylan is right, Alyssa deserves to know."

I became instantly interested so I couldn't help , but ask what the heck were they keeping from me. If you're going to have a secret meeting make sure it's not in an obvious place. Curiosity was the death of me, so I opened the door.

"Tell me what?" There heads immediately turned to look at me like if they have murdered someone. Oh sh!t, they're vampires! Of course they murdered someone! Dāmn these vampires for killing us people!

"You guys killed someone didn't you?" I glared at them slowly while my feet carried me closer to them. All of them kept breathing heavily.

"No we-"

"Shush it Taco!" I hushed Dylan.

"Taco?" They all looked at me confused. Please tell me they know what a taco is because if not I'm moving out with different Vampires who do know.

"Taco is human food," I talked slowly like if they were kids.

"Yeah we know that. We aren't stupid duckling," Jake said smirking. My stomach started twisting and I felt really nervous like I was going to throw up any minute. Good looks were always a weakness.

"I s-said taco b-beacause I was hungry." Since I was nervous I couldn't talk properly. Okay I think Jake is controlling me with some type of power he has. Please tell me it's a power and not my own mouth.

"Nope, its called having a crush on me." I cursed under my breath because he heard what I said in my mind. Now he probably is going to tease me about it till I die. This is my fault for even considering as a cute guy.

"Relax. I like you too. " I glanced over to Jake feeling a little surprised by his words.

"He only likes you because you're his mate," Finn explained with a worried expression oh how I was going to react to this. Way to ruin my happiness Finn. He party popped my fun.

" I'm not your mate." I made my point.

"Then why do we have feelings for each other huh?" Jake did make a good point. Oh no...that means I have to be with Jake for the rest of my life. Well at least I will die eventually. Oh and he's cuter than the other guys so I guess this can work out.

"Okay, but I'm not even a vampire!"

"Bad news, that doesn't matter."

"Since I'm your mate, I want to go on a romantic date tonight." I know Jake wouldn't accept. I'm pretty sure this is all a joke the guys did to get me back from the other night. Well it's not going to work that easily when it comes to me.

"Okay, I accept. Oh and I read your mind. It's not a joke." He assured me. I nodded in response , but how stupid do they think I am? There obviously trying to make it sound even more real since they know I discovered there plan.

Dylan and Finn both didn't want to get involved more than they were already. They both left to go have a nice round of playing with their Xbox one. Eventually I saw them playing Just Dance, but who am I to judge?

➖➖➖➖

Time to get ready for my 'date'. To be honest I've never been on a date or even been in love. Gosh Jake is going to make fun of my big time if he finds out. I had the urge to impress Jake tonight, so I looked through my available clothes and finally found a nice dress. It was a little up the knee and it was yellow. I slipped on black flats and grabbed my black designer purse. My hair was curled and my make up was just mascara with lip gloss.

I went downstairs where I saw Jake in a fancy suite sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"Finally! Turtles are even more faster than you!" I rolled my eyes and headed to the door not even giving Jake a chance to get up from the couch. And he says I'm the one who is slower than a turtle.

Once I was in the car ready to leave, I noticed he wasn't in with me. It took 5 minutes waiting for him to make me feel bitter. Who does he think he is making me wait that long?

Finally he walked outside heading to the car. He opened the passenger seat and got in. "Ready for the best day ever of your life?"

No, the best day of my life would be when I'm happily married with children. Oh wait...that will never happen because Jake's my mate.This is torture. Can I reject him? Huh, I wonder if it's an option.

"Shut up and drive, pretty boy!" I huff looking out the window. He took it as a funny temper of mine and chuckled lightly. The engine turned on and soon we drove off into the moonlight. Good thing he's not a werewolf.

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

Vote and comment! (:

✅✔✅✔✅✅✅✅✅✔

-Mary-