Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ashley's P.O.V.

I finally found my way back home. Finn probably didn't mean what he said about kicking me out.

I knocked on the door and Liset answered the door.

"Oh, hello bitch" She looked at me in disgust.

I glared at her. "Listen, I live here so I can easily kick you out!" I snapped at her.

"Ha! Your so funny I forgot to laugh." She said in a mocking voice. I got annoyed so I pulled her hair making her scream. She did the same so basically we both we're pulling some hair.

"Stop it" Dylan came and separated us away from each other.

"This bitch needs to leave" I said looking at Liset with a death glare. She thinks she will have everything she wants? She wrong!

"This ain't your house!"

"Oh hell yes it is!" I defended myself.

"Get out!" Dylan yelled and he shut the door at my face.

Now where I'm I suppose to go?

There's only one place I can stay at...Jordan's place.

---

"No!" He yelled at my face and he closed the door at my face. I kept knocking and knocking until someone opened the door. Mrs. Green came to my view. She looked a little taken back at seeing me.

I cleared my throat. "Can I stay with you again? I got thrown put of the house...so I have no where to stay" I said trying to look as sad as possible. I know Mrs.Green is really nice enough to fall into my trick. She would obviously let me stay with her.

"Sure. Come on in. My husband is at work so I don't think there will be any trouble for a while" She stepped back and let me in. The house was the same which doesn't surprise me at all.

As I walked in my eyes saw Jordan walking down the stairs. He hasn't notice me since he was looking down at his feet making sure he doesn't fall.

"Hello" I said kindly. He snapped eyes towards mine and then glared at me. Well he shouldn't because I'm his partner in crime and I can easily tell everyone what he has done.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" He screamed at me with his face turning red with anger.

I didn't answer

"Jordan, we have a lot to talk about!" His mother walked to him and he stepped back. Whoever thought that Jordan was afraid at his mother?

"Trying to turn Alyssa into a vampire? Your crazy as hell!" I have never heard Mrs. Green say those kind of things before so that's new.

"Whatever" he mumbled and went back upstairs.

"I'm going to the basement like I should" I said innocently, but in reality, I waited until Mrs.Green was out of sight. I quickly climbed the staircase to Jordan's room. It wasn't hard to find his room which is a good thing.

I didn't bother to knock so I just went in.

"Jesus Christ! Ashley! You scared me" He yelled at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "So you failed the plan"

"Nope, I actually succeeded."

"What?" I asked confused.

"You see, I knew Jake would save Alyssa and turn her into a vampire once he found out I scratched her neck. He obviously took her to the small house that use to belong to us."

"And how can you be so sure he is there?"

"Where else would he go in short notice? Any who, we will kill them tonight." He said smiling evilly at the image in his head of them dead.

"What? There vampires! They can't die" I think this guy's brain got replaced with poop because he's not being smart right now.

"Ever heard of a wooden stake? If I stab them in the heart with it, they would be destroyed."

"Nice. So when will we kill them?"

"Tonight" He said looking out the window from his room.

~Authors Note~

There should be a picture of Alyssa on the side...

If not then I'm screwed! :P

(I bearly found out how to add pictures )

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

~Mary~