Chapter- 23

Chapter 23- Save me

Alyssa's P.O.V.

***A few minutes earlier**

"Can people hurry up with the food!?" Jordan yelled punching the table making everything on the table jump.Everyone looked at us and I'm pretty sure everyone was now judging us.

"You can wait" I spoke up.

"No, I can't. I have something scheduled for both of us after this. Look's like I won't make it. unless...." He looked at me smirking evilly.

"What?" I said being curious.

"Let's skip dinner and go somewhere scheduled"

"Again, can I get a fucking hell no!" I crossed my arms and looked the other way. I hate this guy for wanting to skip dinner. Hey, food is food.

"language" He warned.

"Fine. Can i get a Quack no!"

"Okay now you just sound like a duck"

"Better than being a jerk assshole" I  snapped

"That's it!" He pulled me out of my chair and dragged me to the parking lot. While he was dragging me I saw Jake and Ashley. Oh what a fucking nice surprise.

He shoved me in the back of the car and told me to stay there or else. His eyes were red which mean only one thing....this bastard is going to bite me. Oh shit! I started to scream , but nobody heard me.

My throat was burning because of screaming to much. Jordan just yelled at me and told me to shut up. He thinks that's going to keep me quiet and let me tell you He's wrong!

The car came to a stop and started breathing heavily. This is really scary and I'm not kidding this time. I want my mom right now to tell me it was all a trick and nothing of this is real.

The bad thing is that this is all real. Vampires exist and I'm going to get bitten.

'Alyssa its me'

My eyes widen.

'God is that you?" I asked in my mind. I really hope he came to rescue me.

'Uh...no...its me Jake"

My expression immediately changed to annoyed. He has the nerve to talk to me in my mind.

'Sorry, but the mind you wanted to reach is no longer in service. So please try never!'

This dude thinks I'm just going to forget him that easily. Jordan opened the door from the seat I was sitting on and pulled me outside. I'm sure he left a mark on my wrist.

'No time for jokes. Are you okay?"

He sounded concerned.

'Nope. I'm being pulled by your brother to I don't know where in the forest'

"Shit" He mumbled in my mind.

"Hurry up pumpkin. Your surprise is going to enjoyable" He smirked. If this dude tries something nasty with me I'll stab him with the neatest stick.

"Here we are" I looked at the image in front of me. Well this is unexpected.

A-N

What did Alyssa see? :O

Figure it out in the next chapter! ;)

I know its horrible okay? -_-

-Mary-