Chapter 15 - Already Miss you

Chapter 15- Already Miss you

Jake's P.O.V.

I was running fast trying to catch something , but it wasn't very clear.  The only thing I knew was that I had to catch the running figure. Once I finally got close enough I wrapped my arms around it , but it just fainted away. I looked around and saw the black figure away up on a cliff. I didn't think I would get up there by climbing so I turned into a bat and flew up to the figure. Soon I turned back to me and turned the figure to look at me. Alyssa's face and beauty was shown and I hugged her tight so I wouldn't let her go. I looked at her again , but she wasn't there. I looked all over the place , but nothing.

I woke up sweating and panting. I needed Alyssa back no matter what. She is my soul mate and I will get her back.

My door flew open and Ashley came in sight. She looked like she was crying and also scared. "May I sleep with you tonight. I am very terrified. I would always have nightmares about...."She didn't want to say the last part since I could see pain in her face.

"You don't have to tell me" I said whispering because it was the middle of the night. She smiled and looked at me again wanting to say something , but she didn't. I sighted because I knew what she wanted. "You can stay with me" She have a small nod and went under my covers. She hugged me and was now lying her head on my chest. I was about to move her , but she was sound asleep. I decided to keep her like that. I didn't want to disturb her sleep.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"You will sleep down here for two years understand?" Jake's dad asked raising an eyebrow and glaring at me with nothing , but hate. I never liked him. When I fist saw him I knew from that day forward that we wouldn't get along.

"Yeah. Don't get your pants in a twist"

I said not really caring to much until I heard a growl. I looked up and saw his eyes turning Red as fire. Great, I made a vampire mad.

"You will say Yes sir when I tell you something! You bitch!" He screamed and slapped me pretty hard. My head went 90° left. My cheek was aching from the slap so I kept it in my hand to protect it.

"Tomorrow we will train you some more" He said in a cold voice and left me alone in a dark cold room. I guess this will be my life for two stupid years. All thanks to  Jake's brother. I'm glad he hasn't been around me , but when he does I  won't hesitate to slap him if he tries something.

Ashley's P.O.V.

This is the best thing that ever happened to me. Getting away from those stupid people was the best part. Now three hot guys own me. I always liked Jake since I first saw him. Jordan and his father nearly bought me so I was new there.

I saw Jake walking to the kitchen and I couldn't help , but blush and stare at such beauty. That's were I knew, he is the guy I want.

Unfortunately he left the house and I couldn't see him anymore. Really sucks because I could never see him again until today that is. I never got along with her mother or his little friend named Liset. I believed she liked him , but she kept denying it. She said they we're just friends nothing more.

Well I don't believe her a bit. Good thing that girl took my place and I took hers.

Because Jake Green will be mine in the end.

A-N

I will be editing the story today and hopefully I will finish because I have nothing else to do.

-Vote

-Comment

-Mary-