• 24 •

Your POV

At that moment you began to go a different direction to work to see if they would still follow. You see in the review mirror that you were still being followed, that's when you took a right into a parking lot building and so did the car. You make sure to park the car, grabbing for your gun in concern and beginning to get out of the car as the person in the car that was following began to as well. You look to see that is Joshua, he was smiling at you and even laughed.
You: What's so funny?
Joshua: Why do you have your gun out ?
He chuckles as he came closer to you. You put the gun in the car and began to walk towards him. You stopped, realizing he fucked up and took a couple steps back. He looks at you weirdly.
Joshua: why the hell are you stepping away from me for?
He said sternly with a stern look forming. You giggle nervously but formed a stern look on your face as well.
You: Don't act like I never walked into nothing at the hospital!
Joshua: are we seriously going to talk about that right now
You: I mean am I supposed to act like I did not walk into that and see what I saw ?
Joshua stayed quiet for a minute, you could tell he becoming mad and you just wanted to go to work at this point.
You: Well damn it Josh I don't really have time like this!
He came up to you, grabbing you to up against his body and he looks at you. You honestly began to miss him holding you, that's when his eyes began to close and him leaning forward for a kiss. You kissed him back, the kiss felt like a minute long and when the kiss broke, you both smiled at each other. You still felt betrayed from what you saw from the hospital so you back away from him slowly, you slap him in face hard and he puts his hand over his cheek looking at you with concern in his eyes.
Joshua: Why would you do that?
You: You really think I'm going to let you treat me like this after what I saw at the motherfuckin hospital you dumb stupid bitch
Joshua: Why are you so mad?
You: Look I can't just fuckin pretend what happened didn't happen and I question things. I don't even know if you will open up and be honest to me about the things I question.
He stood there in silence, it's not like you were wrong and you weren't going to leave it alone cause it bothers you.
You: Exactly Joshua you ain't got shit to say
Joshua: look im sorry for-
You: A sorry doesn't cut it! She was literally all over you naked as you were too.
You turn around and began to walk away from him. He just stood there like an idiot. You honestly was feeling all type of emotions. You got to your car to hear him finally say something.
Joshua: You know you aren't just going to fuckin leave me alone, y/n ...
He walks towards you, you make him stop mid way with your words.
You: I honestly can't fuckin stand you
He chuckles as he pulls out a blunt from his pocket with the lighter in the other hand. He began to smoke his blunt, you roll your eyes and give him a stern look after. He was enjoying his blunt as you were annoyed and just wanted to get to work.
You: I can't fuckin do this with you Joshua!
Joshua: I know I fucked up y/n, can we please just try and I won't do no dumb shit like to you.
You: Well you already have and I don't know if I can believe you!
T

hat's when a phone started to ring, you can tell it was near by and that's when he was feeling for his back pocket. He pulled out the phone, it was ringing and you could see a far it was a woman face on the screen. The same woman that you saw on top of him on the hospital. You immediately became disgusted, you got in your car and left. He just watched you drive over in a hurry.