• 20 •

Joshua Hong POV

I felt myself an object going inside my lower left stomach, I look down to see blood start to come out from where I just began shot and that's when I see the person just beginning to hop out of the bedroom window. I hear Atticus yell for me and I was too in shock to respond. The person was gone, that's when I see Atticus at the door frame of the bedroom and running up to me as he has a phone up to his ear. He tells 911 what has happened, he was holding down putting pressure on where I have been shot and I saw a bunch of blood on his hands.
Atticus: Joshua, you are going to be okay! You understand!
I was loosing too much blood, I begin to close my eyes but I felt a slap across my cheek hit.
Atticus: NO JOSHUA! DONT CLOSE YOUR DAMN EYES!
I look at him into his eyes as I see him crying as he had me on his lap. It was hard to stay awake from so much blood coming out that's when finally I see paramedics enter the room with their stuff in hand. My eyes began to close, I suddenly wake up to the paramedics picking me and placing me onto the stretcher.

Hours later

I hear a bunch of voices and footsteps of wherever it is I am laying, I suddenly open my eyes to see I'm in the hospital with the nurse on the left side of me doing whatever she's doing. I didn't like this too much. She looked at me noticing I was awake.
Nurse: Hello Joshua, don't be frightening! You made it through surgery!
She said with a smile on her face, I honestly just wanted her to leave and to be left alone.
Nurse: Is there anything I could get for you??
You: no thank you
I look at her sternly, she didn't look to happy to see me give her a stern look but I didn't care. She leaves the room, closing the door behind her and that's when minutes later the door opens again. I sigh to myself as I see my ex girlfriend entering the room.
Desiree: Hello Joshua
You: Why the hell are you here?
Desiree: Well a week ago I got a letter in the mail saying you were going to be released-
You: You got a letter in the mail about me being released?
Desiree sighs as she comes to me sitting on the bed. She was wearing some black leggings with a red crop top that was really showing some cleavage. I couldn't help myself but to look at her boobs for a sec but I stop cause she to busy going on about whatever the fuck.
Desiree: ... So basically I got a call by someone saying you had been shot and to go to the hospital.
You: Well that's nice now leave
Desiree: Joshua are you really going to act like so?
I look at her in her eyes as she was looking me in my eyes too. It was kinda making me miss her and miss what her I use to have. That when I feel her grab my right hand and hold it.
Desiree: Joshua, I been thinking about you a lot recently and I think we should get back together
You: Oh hell nah not this bullshit again
Desiree: Oh my gosh can we at least give it a try again
You: But Desiree..
She let go of my hand to cover my lips with her index finger. I honestly don't know why she's covering my lips with her damn finger. She was looking into my eyes as she started leaning towards me. She moves her finger out of the way, still leaning in close and giving me a kiss on the lips. I didn't kiss her back cause I wasn't expecting this and really didn't feel like kissing her. It was a quick kiss, she pulled back from the kiss and looked at me. She didn't look to happy.
Desiree: So why the hell didn't you just kiss me right now?
You: Desi I told you I need time to think about if I really want us to be in a relationship again. What do you not understand by that?
Desiree sighs as she rolls her eyes than she looks away from me. I just had been shot and this psycho bitch wants us back together. I just had hope she would leave already. Instead she looks at me with a smile on her face.
Desiree: I mean I understand you are in here cause you were shot but that doesn't mean it can't stop us from making love.
You: Could you just not?
I gave her a stern look, she wasn't too happy to see me looking at her sternly so she just laughs.
Desiree: Joshua I'm literally here for you-
That's when the door opens, it was the doctor and he gave me a smile. I smile back as Desiree was just sitting awkwardly on the corner of my hospital bed.
Doctor: I'm sorry to interrupt but Mr Hong, I have an important conversation to have you and only you.
H

e said as politely as he could, Desiree looked at me than the doctor and she got up from the bed. She waved to me in silence as she walked herself to the door and left the room. The doctor approached me laying on the bed.
Doctor: How are you feeling, Joshua ?
You: I feel okay, it just hurts when I have been shot!
Doctor: Well that's good to hear, the bullet was able to be removed and you will be expected to have a healthy recovery. If the bullet went any farther it would have really damage you.
You: Well that's definitely great to hear doctor so when could I get to leaving?
Doctor: Maybe like 2 days from now!
He says with a smile as I wasn't really looking forward to be here for 2 more days. The doctor walked away and out the room he went. I definitely wasn't happy now. The door opens again, in come walking in is Desiree and she closes the door behind her. She walks over to the bed noticing I'm not very happy. She asked me what was wrong so I told her what was going on. She came up and hugged me. I hugged her back, even though it sorta hurt and she went back to sitting at the corner of the hospital bed. I couldn't help myself again but too look at her boobs. I was looking for a minute, thinking about the things I use to do to those things but she caught me staring at her boobs. Right as my dick was starting to become hard.
Desiree: Oh my gosh are you serious?
You: What ?
Desiree: You were just staring at my tits!
You: Desiree I'm a guy, I can't help myself and im your ex boyfriend !
Desiree: You can't decide if you want to be together again but yet you can stare at my tits ?!
You: I don't really see what the problem is?!
She looks at me mad but then stood up quickly. I thought she was going to leave at this point. She looked at the door, she walked up to it and looked out the window.
You: What are you doing?
Desiree: oh nothing
She comes back to my hospital bed, she just stand at the edge of the bed and I was bit confused. I look around the room really quick, that when I see her taking off her shirt and it was quick to make me horny. I watch her, she looks at me as she proceeds to take off her bra and her boobs flop out on sync. It was the best thing I have seen in a while, I was immediately horny and she came over to the bed like that.
Desiree: If you are going to stare, at least look at the real thing
I put my hand out to touch her boobs, she allowed me to touch them and she was a bit giggling about it. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her. She put her tits in my face, I licked her nipples and she liked it. She started to kiss me and I kissed her too. It's been a while since me and her done this. We made out for a little, she went down to my dick, she moved the hospital dress out of the way and pulled down my boxers. She's starting to suck my dick, it honestly felt good and I was playing with her hair as she did so. She was deep throating it just how I like it, she was slobbering all over it and slapping it against her tongue. She sucked my balls too, spitting on them and licking them. When she put my tip of my dick back in her mouth, she was staring at me with her beautiful brown eyes and sucking it just how I liked than deepthroat me. I cum in throat, her eyes rolled back and she swallows my nut. I haven't felt this is so so so long and Desiree was definitely a fuckin freak. She began taking off her leggings, I saw she was wearing a pink thong and her panty where her pussy is was wet as fuck.
Desiree: you like that daddy
You: Yes of course
My dick was still hard as fuck after just cumming on her throat, she takes off her thong and I see this long drip of squirt coming from her pussy. Am I really about to get my dick ride in the hospital?? She slaps the tip of my dick against her clit. It was super hot, she looked so good and so did her pussy. She rubs the tip of my dick on her pussy lips, I feel her pussy all wet and it goes on my dick. I just wanted her to stick it in at this point but instead the door opens... It was Detective Y/l/n.