• 6 •

Y/n y/m/n y/l/n - your first name, your middle name and your last name

Your POV

You got to your apartment, super excited, your brother wasn't there so you went to you room and got all ready:

You put on your red rosary to match. You get more excited how it is almost time for him to pick you up. It's 7:20, he plans to pick you up at 7:30 so you grab your keys, knife, teaser, your badge, and id putting it in your purse. You never know what could happen. You may be off duty but you know how the city is. You grab your gun holster that goes around your leg, put it on and making sure no one can notice your 45. You head out your apartment, lock the door and go wait for your date outside. You were staying outside your apartment complex, in the nightfall waiting for your handsome date to arrive and time began to past. It eventually became 7:57 pm, still no date but you find a message saying he drives white Porsche 911. You look up from your phone, put it in your purse, walk down the street to notice there was a white Porsche 911 parked around the corner on the left. You quickly walk to it in madly concerned, you cross the road, grabbing your dress and finally get to the car. The car has tinted windows, you pull the passenger side door open and there he was slit with his throat cut open. There a flowers in passenger seat with a card and your favorite things in a cute basket. You felt so heartbroken, you told our your phone from your purse panicking calling for help.
You: Hello, this is detective y/l/n, we have a 2445 and my badge number is 92579, I need a crime scene unit and my team. Thank you.
You hung up the phone as you wait for CSU to show up. It starts to rain, CSU pulls up and starts checking out the scene. A detective starts walking up to you.
Detective: So you are the one who called it in?
You: Yes now why am I speaking to you and not someone from my team?
Detective: Detective, they are on there way so as of now I have to ask you some questions.
You: Fine
Detective: What's your relationship to the victim detective?
You: We have gone out occasionally
Detective: So you and the victim had an relationship?
You: No detective, he occasionally took to me dinner and spoil me. Nothing more.
You see one of our bmw pulls up, Detective Harmony was driving as detective brown is passenger than one of our SUV pulls up. You left the detective,walk to your detective as they're getting out of the vehicle and the captain was coming out of SUV.
You: Captain, what are you doing here?
Captain Crowell: This is a serious matter detective, right in front of your home! He is sending a message!
She walks away determined to find answers as the detectives and agents follow behind, yoi stand there and watch for a second till you became interrupted.
Agent Reid: You coming?
You: Yeah of course
You walk over to him as he had reaching out to you, you grabbed his hand with your other hand was carrying your dress.
You: thank you
Agent Reid: of course
You arrived with Reid still hold your hand, the other detectives, agents & some CSU workers were watching.
You: What?
Captain Crowell saw that those people weren't doing those jobs and became very mad quickly.
Captain Crowell: get back to work
Mr Rodgers: Time death 6:30 to 7:00
Detective Hedgewater: Looks like he had everything detective y/l/n likes
You blush but also want to cry.
Agent Brown: looks like the victim put up a fight by the bruises on his knuckles
Detective harmony: our victim has a name, Brandon Jennings, 27 and lives in San Diego according to his ID in his wallet
Agent JJ: This is a nice car for a man like him
Agent Reid: Well he must be staying around here somewhere so there must be a hotel card or key somewhere.
You were a few feet away from the car listening to everyone say all this information so depressingly that you almost couldn't take it anymore. You were zoning out on the conversation till your phone started ringing, you took your phone out of your purse, stepping away from everyone and answering the phone.
Unknown number: I hope you unlock this all detective y/n y/m/n y/l/n *Joshua voice then laugh*
The phone hung up before you can ever respond, you start to get even more upset about this than you already were and you put your phone in your purse forming tears in your eyes as they start to roll down your cheek, That's when you hear the sound how footsteps walking towards you, you look up from your purse and see your captain in front of you.
Captain Crowell: I don't know what that call was about-
You: I'm sorry to interrupt captain but it was an unknown number that called telling me to unlock all of this but it sounded like it was Joshua Hong then he laugh. He hung up after.
You sigh
Captain Crowell: That's great information I will run it by with the others but for you, Ms y/l/n, I want you to go home and get rest
You: I would like to work to case
Captain Crowell: Oh you do but not for the rest of the night, enjoy it y/n
She turns away, goes back to her job as you walk away crying walking back to your apartment. You get back to your apartment, take everything off, take a warm bubble bath with roses and candles. You start to read a book and smoke a joint. After that, you get out and go to bed.