• 22 •

The next morning: Your POV

You wake up next to Sunwoo, he was still sleeping and you watched him sleep peacefully. You thought it was the cutest thing ever. You both were still naked from last night, you noticed he had awaken and you were happy.
Sunwoo: Good morning sexy
You: Good morning
Sunwoo: I got to say you are the prettiest woman I have ever woken up to!
He says with a smile than kisses your forehead. You were in his bed in his bedroom cuddled up right alongside him as he had his arm around you. You smile at him beginning to blush as he kisses you on the lips passionately. You kiss him back as passionate making it hard to pull away but he soon does and looks into your eyes.
You: I really wish I could spend more time with you but I got to get going for work soon!
Sunwoo: Oh please princess can't you just take the day off to be with me!
You: Oh no I never take the day off for no man!
Sunwoo: Y/n, you deserve a day off especially you can crying to me last night about work!
You: No I did not!
Sunwoo: Well it sure did seem like it to me detective! C'mon you know if Jimin had seen you the way you were last night, he would agree with me!
You: Don't say that!
Sunwoo: Speaking of Jimin, he called last night while you were throwing up on the toilet last night and he had said he misses you!
You smiled, you have been missing Jimin a lot and you usually do whenever he is on tour with BTS. You sigh as Sunwoo was looking at you.
You: I guess you are right, I guess one day without work won't be so bad.
You started to get on top of Sunwoo, he bites his lip as he starts to feel on your titties as your on top of him now.
Sunwoo: Last night was the best time we had in a while
He smirks at you as both of you were naked and he was feeling on your body.
You: Yeah, I have missed you in my insides
Sunwoo: Oh detective are we feeling a little naughty right now?
You: Yeah I think I might need a spanking
You giggle a little bit as he smiles, he gets you off of him and makes him on top of you. You honestly weren't expecting that, you got heartbeats in your pussy and he began to kiss your neck. He left hickeys on your neck so you decided to have a turn with his neck. Afterwards, he goes down to your pussy and starts licking your clit. You start to moan a bit.
You: Oh baby
As softly you moan, he looks up at you as he still licking your clit. You honestly liked when he did this, he went down to your pussy lips and started to kiss them. You both became interrupted cause your phone rang. It was your work calling and you didn't answer. You let Sunwoo continue eating your pussy as your phone kept ringing. As the phone rang, you would slip out some loud moans. You played with Sunwoo hair as he ate your pussy too. He eventually made you cum. You saw it some of it on his chin when he came up from finishing eating you up and he kissed you on your lips afterwards. He started to kiss you more, you obviously kissed back and that's when you felt his dick starting to slowly go inside you. That's when he took it out though and looked at you. You wonder if this was a tease or if something was wrong.
Sunwoo: Y/n do you realize that I'm your brother close friend and what we doing is wrong...
You: Sunwoo it's not wrong, it's not like no one knows and I do realize what we are doing.
Sunwoo: your Jimin sister, I shouldnt be fuckin you
You: You already have fucked me twice, I really don't see what the big deal is
Sunwoo: Wow
You both were still naked on the bed, he wasn't looking at you at the moment as he was sat up sitting on the bed and you were just laying down looking at him. You grabbed his hand, you caught his attention so you put his thumb in your mouth and suck it.
Sunwoo: Gosh your so fuckin hot
You giggle and smile.
Sunwoo: I could fuck you all day and night y/n
He starts to put your legs in the air, he grabs his dick and slaps it on your pussy. He looks at you with a smirk as he puts his dick in between your pussy lips. It was definitely a tease than he stuck the tip of his dick inside you. You moaned his name as he decided to stick his dick deeper inside you as you grip on the bed a little. He was all the way inside you , thrusting into you roughly and making you wet as fuck.
You: Shitt
Sunwoo: I like the way you feel y/n
You: you're so deep in me
You were moaning loud, he groans sometimes and it's the hottest thing ever .