• 2 •

Joshua Hong POV

I woke up to a disturbing sound in the middle of the night, I grabbed my gun from my nightstand drawer and saw it was 2:30 in the morning. I started to head downstairs with the gun in my hands. I don't keep very guards on me at night, plus my house is full of very different things like guns and ammunition. I walk down the street quickly and quietly. I see one of my men knockout in the hallway. I become concerned so I obviously point the gun as I walk, I round the corner to the guest bedroom and I see the door a little bit open. Maybe Natalia is just awake. I entered the room and saw no one. I walk to the bathroom with the walk-in closet and both were empty. As I was leaving the closet I heard movement coming from the bedroom so I rushed in there, no one was in there and I couldn't believe she was gone. I sat down on the bed thinking how could I let my target get away and how she could have escaped. I scanned across the room and that's when I noticed the window was open. I sigh to myself, get off the bed and go look out of the window. I can't believe she's long gone by now on this beautiful night. I looked up at the beautiful full moon and the beautiful stars.
You: man the sky tonight is almost as beautiful as her
I say to myself, pulling out a cigar and lighter, lighting the cigar and enjoying the sky. I could just go do this shit somewhere else and as I go to turn around. There she was, staring at me dead in the eyes with this evil look in her and I couldn't more want to fuck the shit out of her than I did right now. She was wrapped up in a towel.
Natalia: Who the hell do you think you are? To drug me and rape me
You: Woah woah woah, I didn't rape you. I didn't drug you either. I already told you who I am Natalia
Natalia: You are a liar! Why did I wake up naked on this bed ? Why am I even here?
You: I couldn't help myself but to look at your beautiful body and I know you would have left with me with or without drugging you.
Natalia: *scoffs* so u admit of drugging me! This is insanity! I'm leaving
She starts to leave the room but I run and pick her up. Her towel drops and I throw her on the bed.
Natalia: What the hell is wrong with you
I know this woman wasn't going to be happy when she woke up but gosh I will literally do whatever it takes for her to stop fighting this.
You: You stupid bitch, you are here now and are going to stay the night! If you refuse, you already know what happened!
Natalia: Do you know how insane you sound? AND ARE!
You: too bad, the deal is already done and if you try running I will have my guards just bring you back.
Natalia: Guards?
You: Yes *laughs* You are now mine, do you understand?
Natalia: Why would I want to be yours?
You: I saw the way you were looking at the strip club, your body language was saying a lot too and I felt like you were definitely into me.
Natalia: You look so familiar to me, I feel like this is not the first time we met but you definitely are handsome and I am just here naked on your bed now
I couldn't help myself but to start looking at her body. She started playing with her boobs and it was turning me on. I started taking off my shirt and she started coming over to me. I got on the bed and started making out with her. She started taking off my boxers, grabbed my 10 inch dick and started sucking it. She sucked me till I cum and swallowed it while looking at me dead in the eyes. She started getting on top of me, put the dick in herself and started riding me. She was was so wet, tight and warm. Her moans were so hot. I couldn't help but watch her boobs just going up and down. I put my hands on her hips and help her ride me. She was breathing so hard.
Natalia: oh baby this feels so good
You: Oh yeah it definitely does
Natalia: I'm tired of this position
She stopped bouncing so that when I started pounding her.
Natalia: D-damn i-i h-haven't had it this big before *moaning*
You: shit well now you are
She was screaming daddy and gripping the sheets hard. I stopped and put her in missionary. She looked so bomb in missionary. I barely started to put the dick in.
Natalia: daddy *moaning*
Her pussy was so pink, the clit was beautiful and so were her lips. I stroke my dick deep inside her pussy as she moans saying that she can't take it all but I make her do so anyways. Her pussy starts to squirt and she starts to squirm. I love how the way a woman's body works. I could feel that she's becoming close to cumming, her moans grew louder and it was becoming so hard not to cum. I stop fuckin her for a second and just looked at her. We were breathing heavily.
Natalia: Why did you stop?
You: Natalia I just feel like I have to tell you this.. I'm not who I said I was at the strip club
She pulls my dick out and gets out of missionary. She gave me this angry look.
Natalia: I knew it, you are such a lying piece of shit
You: *laughs* I know but-
Before I can even finish my sentence this woman started reaching for her clothes in hurry. I immediately stopped her, I grabbed her arms and she looked up at me. She bites her lip but then stops.
Natalia: you know I really hate you and I don't even know you that well
You: You definitely are different from all the ones I met
Natalia: What the hell that supposed to mean?
You: It means that I'm Joshua Hong, your daddy rival Mafia boss and that's why you have seen me before sweetheart
Her jaw drops and then gets a piss look on her face. She looks away from me as she does so I get off the bed and go to the dresser. She was still looking away as I grabbed handcuffs from out of the dresser.
Natalia: Do you know how much my father would hate me if he knew what we just did
She looks at me and I look at her with the handcuffs behind my back in my hands. She scoffs and shakes her head.
Natalia: I mean is it bad that I want us to continue?
You: No
I go over to the bed and sit down. She was still sitting there naked by she was looking at the clock, 3:30 am. That's when I grabbed her hand and started putting the cuffs on her.
Natalia: you kinky son of a bitch
You: youre the dirty slut here
I put her in doggy style, I start to put my tip in her wet ass pussy and she started to moan. I slowly started to stroke her pussy, as I did so her pussy started to queef. I decided to start stroking her deep and fast which I can tell she loves because she started to scream my actual name. I was beating her pussy up, her ass was clapping and she was becoming to the point where she couldn't moan anything than being a moaning mess. I felt it in her pussy that she was super super close to cumming so I kept going. The next thing I know she's screaming I'm cumming and cums, meanwhile I'm cumming in her pussy. She lays down and looks back at me.
Natalia: damn you really just did that?
You: ay you started this
I pull out, uncuffed her and clean her up. I watch her pussy drip out my cum. It was so sexy. She was enjoying watching it too. After that, she got up went to the bathroom. I put on my boxers, go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of scotch and some weed. I went back to the room she was staying in.