• 3 •

Joshua Hong POV

They placed me in an interrogation room, I sat there handcuffed patiently waiting for someone to come in and talk to me. I had no doubt in my mind why I was here but I know these pathetic people aren't going to believe that I didn't kill Natalia. My thoughts got interrupted by the door opening.

Your POV

You walk in and close the door, you open a file full of stuff and sit down right in front of Joshua. He was just sitting there staring with an mugging look on his face.
You: Mr Hong, I see this isn't your first time in an interrogation room, according to your record, you have a few assault charges, possession of cocaine, meth & xans, and assault on a police officer
Joshua laughs after you just read all his charges. You look at him in concern raising your eyebrow and opening up the file.
You: Mr Hong, in your case I wouldn't be laughing, there's a woman body in the morgue and she was found dead in your bed..
Joshua: Which I have nothing to do with!
You: if you had nothing to do with it, why was the victim found in your house in one of your rooms?
Joshua: I didn't kill her!
You look at him dead in the eyes than look inside the folder, you grabbed a photo and laid it on the table. It was the picture of what the crime scene unit took a picture of her body before taking it. He looked at the photo than look at you dead in the eyes, pushing the picture back towards you.
Joshua: Why would I want to see a photo of the way I found her? I literally woke up to her dead and that image is still in my head so why the hell do I need this one?
You grabbed the picture off of the table and put in back in the file closing it. You look at josh.
You: Witnesses reported to see you flew the crime scene, why you do so?
Joshua: Cause I know how it would look and how it does look. The real killer is still out there and your wasting your time with me.
You: Really? So she just randomly appeared dead in your bed?
Joshua: look as dumb as it sounds, yes
You look at this man wanting to laugh so hard at the stupid response he just gave you. You scoffed, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms.
You: Where you between 4 am to 7 am?
Joshua scoffed, shook his head and look at you dead in the eyes.
Joshua: I was in bed asleep with the victim now anymore questions talk to my lawyer. I would like to leave now!
You walked out of the interrogation room and meet up with your detectives after watching you interview Joshua.
You: Am I even allowed to let him?
Detective Hedgewater: Hell no, he's our prime suspect
Detective Harmony: Yeah detective, we can't let him go, he knows too much and he's the closest thing we got to our victim so go place him into a holding cell. Detective Hedgewater after he's placed in the holding cell, let him make that phone call to his lawyer.
You all walk away from each other, you head back to the interrogation room and the cop goes before you. The cop told Joshua stand up and to fall us. You, Joshua and the cop walk to the room with the jail cells. You and the cop locked him up.
You: I want you to guard him
The cop: yes ma'am
Joshua laughs than smiles.
You: What's so funny?
Joshua: nothing I just want my damn phone call already
You: Well you will get your damn phone call.
Detective Hedgewater comes around the corner with a phone for Joshua to make his call to the lawyer. You walk out of the room with the jail cells and go back to your desk. You sat down than your phone rang but it wasn't your desk phone. It was your personal phone and you looked at it noticing it was unknown number. You answer the phone. Detective Harmony & Hedgewater came around the corner walking towards your desk looking at you in concern as you are concerned yourself.
You: Hello?
Unknown: *laughs* just know the game just getting started
You wave them over and put the phone on speaker so now detective Hedgewater and Harmony are listening to this unknown person
You: what do you mean
Unknown: detective you are smart, figure it out
Detective Hedgewater ran to your desk and started making a way to track the phone number.
You: well are you Joshua partner?
Unknown: *laughs* wow I thought you would be smarter than that detective, have a nice day and don't forget to stop for a donut
The called ended. Hedgewater looked at you in frustration.
Detective Hedgewater: son of bitch used a burner cell than shut it off before we can found the location.
Detective Harmony: So we are nowhere!
Detective Hedgewater: What if Mr Hong was in on it?
You: That's what I'm thinking and there's only one way to found out
You walk around from them going to the jail cell where Joshua is kept. You get there and he was just sitting in the cell.
Joshua: I know you would come back at some point
You: Did you really make your one phone to some psychopath to threat people lives ?
Joshua laughs than smirks at you.
Joshua: Listen detective, I don't what sociopath called your phone but it wasn't me or anyone I know so you still have this all wrong
You happened to adore his smirk to you even though he kinda an totally complete asshole. You just smile to him as you get ready to go home. You leave the room the jails cells, grab stuff from your office and tell your friends bye than go home. When you get home you take a nice bubble bath and listen to Lana Del Rey than go to sleep in bed.