• 4 •

Your POV

You wake up to a knock on your apartment door, you run to the door in your pajamas and answer it. It was your brother, Jimin.
Jimin: hey sis good morning
You: Hey good morning, what are you doing here?
He started heading inside with food. You guys started talking and eating breakfast together until you got a phone call from your captain. You excuse yourself from the conversation from your brother as you then answer the phone
Captain Crowell: Detective Y/l/n, Joshua lawyer should be arriving in an hour or two. I need you here and ready ASAP.
You: yes ma'am, well do!
You hung up the phone, look up at your brother but before you could say anything.
Jimin: Don't worry about it, I will stay here and clean up! Go get ready for work. You go in your bedroom and change into this & put this stuff on with it:

 You go in your bedroom and change into this & put this stuff on with it:

You walk out of your room, headed for the door and waved at Jimin.
Jimin: bye have a good day
You: you too
You walk out your front door and leave. You leave your apartment complex and get into your personal vehicle, 1969 Chevy Chevelle and drive to work. You park your car in same spot you always do. You turn off your car, get out, lock it and go inside the station. You take the elevator to the 7th floor, walk out and over to your desk. It's only 8:18 in the morning and the captain is rushing towards you.
Captain Crowell: I just got a word from detective Harmony and Hedgewater, they are stuck in traffic so I need you to go talk to the suspect! He's becoming a little bit eager.
You: Really? You just noticed?
Captain Crowell: No detective but if you make some smart comment like that again, you can be the one baby sitting him til the lawyer comes
She makes a stern look on her face and you never like when she makes the face. You give her a quiet nod as she quietly nods back and walks away from you. You watch her go into her office closing her door. You so wish you could be captain than her. You take a deep breath then exhale, you start walking towards the holding cell room and when you got there, you saw and heard Joshua arguing with the cop so you interfere.
You: Mr Hong, what the hell is your problem?
Joshua looks at you in anger face on his face and you stare at him in concern.
Joshua: I want out of this damn cell and my lawyer to be here already
You look at the cop as the cop looks stressed and has been up all night watching over Joshua. You pull out a couple dollars and give it to the cop
You: treat yourself, I will watch him for a while
The cop: thank you detective
The cop take the money and leaves. You are just there staring at Joshua while he's just standing there in the cell.
You: How did you sleep?
Joshua laughs and looks at you in despite.
Joshua: You really think I'm going to be able to sleep in this holding cell?
You: well it's not like you have a choice Mr Hong
Joshua: I will have the choice when my lawyer gets me out of here.
He smiles from ear to ear than goes to sit down.
You: You sure don't seem like the type to be like this
Joshua laughs than smiles shaking his head.
Joshua: I know right, it takes a lot to be on the FBI most wanted list and I think I'm pretty much there
You look at Joshua in frustration, roll your eyes and wonder to yourself why even be here with him.
You: Well I don't know how your lawyer would save you from the FBI most wanted and if the fbi finds out we have you,then this is going to be bigger than this already is!
Joshua: My lawyer is one of the best so of course he will save me from all this and plus I'm the innocent one in this story
You: story? Mr Hong, a-
He interrupted you.
Joshua: a woman was found murdered in your bed and you happen to wake up next to her than flee the scene, yes I know detective now take me to the bathroom..
You sigh and look at him, not really wanting to take him to the bathroom but you do so anyways. You walked him in handcuffs to the bathroom. You weren't aloud to leave him in the bathroom alone so you went in there as well.
Joshua: Wow even you have to come in here to watch me use the bathroom?
You: Yes, I'm not very proud either
Joshua started unbuttoning his pants, unzip his zipper than pulled down his pants. You couldn't help yourself but to watch. He pulled out his dick and started to pee. Joshua didn't know you were watching him until after he finished peeing and put it away. He washed his hands
Joshua: If you want to do something to it do something now
You walked up behind him, he turns around looking at you up and down then licks his lips. It made your pussy feel some type of way when he said that. The next you know he's smashing his lips into yours, you and him start making out passionately and he picks you up without breaking the kissing. He puts you on the bathroom counter, he goes from your lips to your neck and starts sucking & licking it, forming a hickey. No one could tell he put one cause of your shirt. He takes off your shirt, unclips your bra and watch your boobs bounce in sync when they come out from your bra. He starts to suck on your left nipple than to your right. You moan slightly. You take off his shirt while he's playing with your titties. He takes down your pants a little bit with your underwear and he takes you off the counter. He makes you turn around and bend over the counter than when you feel his tip smacking against your pussy. He puts it in between your lips as a tease than start to put in your pussy but teasingly. You were so wet from what this man was doing to you even though it was so wrong to be fuckin a possible murderer. You felt his tip start slowly going inside you, you moan slightly biting your lip and he goes deep. You felt the whole thing in you which it kinda hurt because it was big compared to others. You want to scream but you couldn't cause you were in the bathroom at work. He slowly starts going in and out. It felt so good that your knees were starting to weak. He grabs all your hair and pulls it as he starts to thrust faster and harder. You let out moans but quietly. You were watching this man fuck you on the counter at work while watching from the mirror. He was so deep in you that you so badly wanted to scream but you so had to be quiet. He was going rough and your eyes were rolling back. He grabbed your neck and he leaned forward.
Joshua: you are being a good little detective by taking this dick
He whispered that in your ear making you so badly wanting to cum and he still was pounding you in that position
Joshua: I feel your going to cum detective, don't be shy to come all over this dick
Once he said that it was over, you started to cum and so did he. He pulled out and started to clean you up after you were both out of breath.
You: You shouldn't have done that
Joshua: You shouldn't have been looking at me the way you have been
You both put on your clothes, you put him back in handcuffs, walk out of the bathroom and put him back into his cell until his lawyer comes.