𝟎𝟐𝟗 - 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁹ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it had been a week or two since they got back to LA and chris has been struggling to plan a date with annie

it had been a week or two since they got back to LA and chris has been struggling to plan a date with annie. he decided that he was gonna take her to a park that was 20 minutes away from her apartment and they were gonna eat canes together and just talk. it was a simple date but annie isn't high maintenance so what made her happy was late night drives and movie marathons. chris can't drive so he had to resort to another option.

annie had been stressing out because she was trying to get into college. she hadn't really told anybody that she was trying to go back to school since she took a gap year but she really wanted to. she had nothing else to do with her life because social media wasn't really her thing. she was in some of the triplets videos but she didn't have her own account or anything and she didn't know the first thing about making videos.

she really wanted to go to UCLA that way she didn't have to move states and she was gonna take online classes so she could still with everybody but she didn't know how to tell anybody. it's not like it was a big deal but it was still news.

-

annie was driving to the triplets house because chris FINALLY planned out their date. she was still nervous because she had to tell him about UCLA but other than that she was excited.

she got to their house and knocked on the door.

"hey nia," chris opened the door smiling.

"hey" annie smiled back and then gave him a quick hug and kiss but chris wouldn't let go and instead lifted her up.

"what the fuck are you doing put me down." annie said as chris let go of her and she almost fell.

"i was gonna throw you on the couch and then start throwing pillows at you." chris laughed and she gave him a confused look.

"how are we getting to the park?" annie asked.

"walking? driving is boring." chris said and annie scoffed.

"chris you do realize that the walk is probably an hour or more?" annie said and he thought for a second.

"i thought it was 20 minutes?" chris asked and she shook her head.

"that's by car." annie said and chris just groaned.

"fuck it, let's just take your car." chris gave in and annie grabbed her keys and they left.

"wait, aren't we supposed to stop at canes?" she asked and he nodded. annie had to turn the car around and drive to canes.

they finally got the food and then got to the park.

-

"hey so i have to talk to you about something." annie said taking a sip of her diet coke.

"what's up?" chris asked immediately turning all his attention towards her.

"so, before we left for hawaii i applied to UCLA. they accepted me and i know that college is not really something i was gonna do in the first place but i don't have anything else to do. i'm not gonna be going there full time i'll be taking online classes and it was my only option since i don't think i'm really fit for making content like you." annie explained at a fast pace because she was nervous.

"nia that's amazing! i'm so proud of you for getting in. i definitely still think you can try creating content though, i can help you out and that way you don't have to do school and like a 9-5  job. whenever you're in videos people seem to love you so i'm positive that you'll make it somewhere." chris really had no issue with annie deciding to go to college. he was actually insanely proud of her for even getting into UCLA.

"thank you chris, that means a lot i thought you would be upset or something." annie said laughing nervously.

"never, you know i'm always with you and supporting you with whatever you decide to do" chris reassured her and she smiled.

"okay now you're being too sweet shut up." annie said hitting his arm.

"ow, and why can't i be nice to you for at least ten minutes?" chris questioned.

"its corny! i'm so used to you hating on me that when you say nice things to me it makes me cringe." annie joked.

"you're so rude," chris rolled his eyes and tried getting up but instead stepped on an open container of canes sauce.

"CHRIS YOU'RE SO STUPID LOOK WHAT YOU JUST STEPPED IN!" annie said trying to control her laughter but she just couldn't.

"BRO ARE YOU SERIOUS" chris lifted up his leg to check his shoe which was covered in sauce at the bottom. "GET ME NAPKINS" chris yelled and annie frantically looked for them.

"HERE" annie yelled throwing the napkins at chris, he barely caught them.

"this is gross, on my white fucking shoe." chris complained and annie was still slightly laughing. "it's not funny." he said.

"it is a little bit, maybe a lot." annie said and chris picked up a canes sauce about to throw it on her as she ran away.

"CHRIS NO" annie yelled ducking down and eventually he stopped chasing her.

"you're a bitch for that." annie said as he was laughing.

"yeah, whatever" chris rolled his eyes and then grabbed her hand dragging her back to where they were eating.

"did you get the sauce off your shoe?" she asked and he nodded picking up all the trash that they had.

they both got in the car and on the drive back home chris couldn't keep his eyes off of annie.

"i can feel you staring, what do you want?" she asked.

"nothing i cant look at you?" chris responded.

"you can, you've just been doing it for a concerning amount of time." annie said.

"you're," chris paused thinking of what to say that wouldn't be corny. "nice to look at?" chris said in a questioning tone.

"wow you're so sweet!" annie said sarcastically.

"well if i call you pretty you practically throw up." chris responded.

"that's not true, and even if i do that doesn't mean i hate it." annie told him and he immediately smiled. "what are you smiling for?" she asked looking over at him.

"so i can call you pretty?" chris questioned again already knowing the answer.

"yea i guess you can." annie shrugged and chris started smiling even wider.

"it's not that exciting tone it down." even though she didn't show it, annie loved all the compliments chris would give her.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
for the sake of detail let's pretend annie is going into college for film idfk u decide!!
last chapter is next how are we doing...
DW THOUGH I HAVE AN EPILOGUE
but then it's over 💔
trust me though you'll have a new book by christmas (i'm not promising anything.)