𝟎𝟐𝟓 - 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁵ ⁻ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ, ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the group goes back to LA in about a week and they were all still waiting for something to happen with annie and chris

one of the whole reasons that the trip was planned because they wanted to get rid of the awkward tension and now they were losing hope but they didn't care because at least the tension was kind of gone, right?

they weren't really doing anything so they decided to have a movie marathon with everybody's favorite movies.

-

"i'm tired." annie groaned.

"wait where's chris?" matt asked and everybody looked around.

"i have no fucking clue," nick said but went back to watching the movie.

"i'm gonna go for a night swim, i'm really tired and i need to wake up." annie said quietly to madi and she nodded while annie got up to go get her swimsuit.

"okay, have fun!" madi smiled.

annie got on her swimsuit and grabbed her towel then she headed downstairs to the pool.

when she walked over she couldn't see but it looked like chris sitting down on a pool chair.

she opened the pool door and walked right up to him.

"chris?" annie asked and he looked up.

"oh, hey." chris said emotionless.

annie was about to go into the pool when she paused and put her stuff down.

"can we talk?" annie questioned nervously.

"yea, what's up?" chris turned to her.

"can we start over, please." annie said.

"what?" chris was confused because he didn't expect this conversation to happen right here, right now.

"chris you mean so much to me, i wanna start over." annie said and he shook his head.

"i'm not doing this now." chris said standing up but annie pulled him down.

"chris, you're my best friend. you have never been able to understand how much you've changed my life since i met you."

"i haven't impacted you the least annie." chris said.

"that's not true, before you i was like 15 and stuck, i was desperately searching for somebody who could understand me. you understood me. i could never be able to repay you for making me feel like nothing matters and for making me stop caring about what everybody else says."