𝟎𝟏𝟐 - 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹² ⁻ ˡᵒˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵗ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after madi told matt that she had talked to annie, matt decided it was his turn to talk to chris

after madi told matt that she had talked to annie, matt decided it was his turn to talk to chris. they were on a late night iHOP trip and since annie, val, amelia, and madi were all in the bathroom matt took it as his chance.

"chris be honest with me," matt paused before asking him the question.

"about?" he replied taking a bite of his french toast.

"what happened with annie earlier today before you came down to the beach?" matt asked him in a serious tone.

"we talked about what happened and we decided to try being friends again." chris explained as if it was no big deal.

"that doesn't just happen chris, you hated her guts yesterday." matt thought it was weird because chris didn't even let her name get mentioned.

"yea that doesn't just get fixed." nick jumped into the conversation.

"you guys don't get it, i never let you talk about her because it physically hurt me." chris explained to them.

"what do you mean?" nick asked but matt knew where he was coming from.

"i hated her so much it hurt nick, but at the same time i didn't hate her. it's confusing but we're good now i promise. i just missed my best friend." chris told the two and they just stayed quiet as the girls came back.

"hey guys!" annie sat next to chris as he scooched closer to her.

"hey" they all said.

"why are you guys so down? we're at iHOP there's no reason to be upset." val said sipping her milkshake.

"true." matt replied.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬