𝟎𝟎𝟖 - 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁸ ⁻ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵗᵃˡᵏ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after madi and annie's talk the night before, annie wanted to tell everybody else

after madi and annie's talk the night before, annie wanted to tell everybody else. nick and matt might've heard it from chris but from what she remembered, chris never told them.

"hey annie!" amelia said walking into the hotel as annie was getting ready. everybody was at the pool but annie wanted a few minutes to herself.

"hey!" she said wiping the frown off her face quickly.

"why aren't you outside with us?" amelia asked sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"i just wanted to be alone for a bit, i've been thinking about telling you guys what really happened with chris. at the same time though, it's from different perspectives so his story might be different than mine." she said brushing her hair.

"that doesn't matter annie, you can't keep it from us forever. you're gonna need to tell us at some point and honestly since we're stuck together in a hotel for 2 months i suggest you do it now." amelia told her as annie just looked down and amelia took out her phone texting val and madi.

the two left the pool and rushed to the hotel.

"she already told me" madi said when she walked in.

"when?" val asked.

"last night, but she only told me cause she needed to get off her chest and i was her first instinct. she was gonna tell you guys." madi said so val and amelia wouldn't get mad.

annie explained everything and both of the girls except for madi who already knew were shocked.

"so you guys aren't friends because he liked you?" val asked and annie nodded.

"he's so stupid. he chose all or nothing." val said.

"yea, he probably regrets it now too." amelia replied and the girls agreed as annie just gave them a sad look.

"annie you can't be upset about this" val said pulling her up.

"let's go to the pool and have fun, stop worrying about silly little boys being stupid. he's definitely regretting it so just let him realize he fucked up." amelia said trying to cheer her up as annie just giggled.