𝟎𝟏𝟕 - 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁷ ⁻ ᶜˡᵃᵘˢᵗʳᵒᵖʰᵒᵇⁱᵃ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after last night madi and annie were really tired so nobody wanted to do something too tiring so they decided to just go shopping

"i want matcha" annie whined.

"isn't there a matcha shortage?" val asked and annie gave her a sad nod.

"yes like, why can't they just go get more matcha? it's not that hard" annie said sarcastically and val just laughed.

"annie why don't YOU just go and get it since you want it so much?" nick questioned.

"it's not the same. starbucks uses magical matcha you can't get anywhere else." she rolled her eyes.

"where do they get it from then?" nick asked her.

"the leprechauns." annie said as everybody started bursted out laughing.

"did you hit your head in the almost crash?" matt asked still slightly laughing.

"yea i did." annie paused as he gave her a concerned look for a second, "on the seat." she continued and he just sighed.

"TO BE FAIR, that can hurt." amelia reasoned.

"yea but it didn't..." annie said and amelia just mumbled an "oh".

they kept talking and then finally got in the car to go around since they haven't really done much.

"i'm gonna be broke by the end of this trip, my credit card is crying right now." annie said.

"me too, i'm gonna try to hold back today." val said even though she definitely was gonna spend her money.

the shops that they were going to were kind of far so annie decided she was gonna take a nap. when chris looked back he noticed and kind of just smiled to himself.

the car wasn't that silent but everybody could still feel the tension in the air. it was like they couldn't even breathe. everybody in that car knew why but didn't say a word to chris or annie.

"i want thanksgiving dinner," annie said out of the blue.

"it's june." matt said confused.

"and? i want thanksgiving" annie replied.

"hey in to all the boys i've loved before they had thanksgiving dinner before november right?" madi asked and annie nodded, to all the boys was one of her comfort movie.