𝟎𝟏𝟗 - 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁹ ⁻ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏˢ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was 4th of july and everybody was pretty excited

it was 4th of july and everybody was pretty excited. annie had honestly forgotten about chris and everything that happened between them. 4th of july was one of her favorite holidays because it was always such a fun day and nothing ever went wrong.

"GUYS!" nick yelled catching everybody's attention.

"WHAT?" everybody replied weirdly in unison.

"what are we doing for today? we have to do something fun." nick said as val sat up.

"i heard there was this like bonfire thing at the beach tonight? if you guys wanna go we don't have to though." val said.

"i'm down," matt said as everybody else just nodded in agreement.

"alright, it's at like 8 so it's not for a couple more hours." val confirmed.

"anybody wanna go get slushies with me at the corner store near us?" annie asked the group.

"i'll go with you" matt offered.

"alright!" annie smiled as he walked up to the door.

if she's being honest, she hadn't hung out with just matt for a while. they would text here and there and it's not like they had any issues. they were like best friends who could go long without talking to each other and still have that same strong bond that they've always had.

"so, how's that anthony kid?" matt said pulling out of the parking spot he was in.

"you haven't heard?" annie asked looking over at him.

"uh, no?" he said confused.

"i slapped him at that performance nick, madi and i went to." annie casually said.

"YOU WHAT?" matt yelled.

"i can't believe nobody told you" annie leaned back in her seat.

"i can't believe it either." matt paused, "wait why did you slap him?" he asked her.

"he said he made out with some girl while he was talking to me even though we were only talking for like two weeks? then he called me a bitch and shooed me away like i was a fucking mosquito." annie explained.

"WHAT? bro he's so stupid." matt said.

"it's fine i didn't really care for him either. he was just kind of a distraction for me." annie told matt not realizing that he doesn't really know about the whole chris situation.