𝟎𝟏𝟎 - 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰ ⁻ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉⁿᵉˢˢ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after the rumors about chris and annie had been going around, chris was getting more and more angry about it each day

"i hate that people don't think! why would i date annie? where did they get that from?" chris said angrily.

"from the video of you calling annie your girlfriend a few nights ago?" nick said as chris' eyes widened. he didn't even know the video was leaked.

"but i was just defending her from that guy!" chris yelled but clearly the fans didn't get the memo since they weren't there.

"chris obviously if you're calling her your girlfriend in front of a bunch people everybody is gonna think you're dating. plus neither have you denied it." nick explained to him.

"actually, annie did kind of deny it. madi commented on her post saying it wasn't true but annie hasn't said anything and neither have you, chris." matt said as chris groaned.

"what the fuck am i supposed to say? i don't wanna talk about her!" chris said as if he didn't protect the girl a few days ago.

"well you're gonna start getting over the fear of mentioning annie as if she's gonna attack you. chris we can mention your name to her and she acts like it's nothing. it seems like she's over it and you're not." nick told him, they still didn't know what happened between the two but it seems like it affected chris more than annie.

"i dont even wanna talk to guys right now." chris said as matt and nick just left since they were going to the beach for a little bit anyway.

everybody was at the beach sitting down under a big umbrella that annie brought so the sun didn't bother them too much.

"i'm gonna go get something from the hotel really quick, i'll be back." annie said running up to the hotel until everybody else but her realized chris was still there.

chris was sitting on the bed with the curtains closed listening to music just sitting there until annie walked in.

"chris?" annie said as he groaned.

"what are you doing here?" he asked her.

"i was just coming back up to get something. what are you doing here?" she emphasized 'you' since he was the only one who wasn't down at the beach.

"nothing." chris said but that wasn't convincing annie, chris loved being down at the beach with everybody.

"chris." she said softly but he didn't respond.

"chris i know you please talk to me." annie said.

"no, leave me alone" he replied.

"if it's what you want than okay." annie said getting up from the edge of the bed and then she paused. she wasn't gonna let it be like this forever, she knew chris like the back of her hand.

"actually, no." she said sitting back down as he looked up at her.

"i'm not leaving chris, i get that you hate me and i get that things are awkward but something is wrong and i need you to tell me because i know you chris. i know you better than most people and i'm here regardless of what's happened between us. the same way that you were there for me the other night. we can't be like this forever. don't tell me to go away. " annie said sternly.

"the rumors annie, they've been getting to me." chris said as she shook her head.

"that's not what it is chris." she said.

"yes it is." he said.

"chris, what is it, really? just tell me." annie said.

"fine. i just feel so out of place. i feel like everybody around me is so happy and i'm not, and you know i don't like to be alone so i just pretend like i'm okay but i don't know what's wrong, i'm just sad. i don't even wanna be sad because i wanna have fun with everybody. it's 2 months with my friends in hawaii why would i be upset? on top of that the stupid rumors really are bothering me, and nick and matt wont shut up about you so you're the only thing that's been on my mind because you're all anybody ever fucking talks about." chris vented to annie.

"it's normal to be upset over nothing chris. you just need to try to distract yourself which shouldn't be too hard because you're in a whole new state so you have so much to do and explore. the rumors are stupid so don't even listen to them." she said trying her best to comfort chris.

"also what about me? what do you mean nick and matt wont shut up about me?" annie asked not even worrying about the fact that chris said that she's all that's on his mind.

"they wanna know what happened between us." chris told her.

"tell them, it doesn't matter." she shrugged as he gave her a confused face.

"tell them? i thought it was just between us?" chris wondered but she shook her head.

"no, it happened three years ago. plus i already told madi, amelia, and val." annie admitted.

"so i can tell them?" he asked and she nodded.

"of course you can" she smiled and he immediately smiled back. he missed seeing her smile at him.

"also what about me being on your mind?" she said smiling as he looked down debating what he was about to say.

"annie i've always hated you. ever since that day, but i've hated you to the point where you're all i think about. i hate you so much that it hurts." he said catching her by surprise.

"chris, you've literally been all i think about too. i dont know what it is but i guess cause we always talked about hawaii together it made me upset that we were both here but we weren't talking." she said.

"i miss being your best friend." annie told him.

"and i miss being yours." he said as they both smiled at each other enjoying the fact that they've finally gotten over their huge hatred and can finally accept the fact that they'll always be connected.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐀/𝐍
WE WON THEY DONT HATE EACH OTHER!!!!

(for now😉)