𝟎𝟐𝟔 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁶ ⁻  ᵖʳᵉᵈⁱᶜᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

they finished swimming and got out still stupidly laughing with each other

"bro you almost drowned me!" annie said slapping chris.

"no i didn't you just can't swim you're dumb!" chris laughed and then pushed her back in the water.

"CHRIS YOU BITCH!" annie said immediately getting out of the water.

"bro im gonna walk into that hotel dripping water because of you." annie groaned.

"we can walk around if you want," chris offered.

"it's midnight where are we gonna walk?" annie questioned.

"we can walk to that breakfast place that's near us, it's open twenty four hours." chris said and she nodded.

"how far is it? like walking distance." annie asked as chris searched it up.

"15 minutes." chris responded.

"that's not bad, let me just change."  annie said casually but chris was confused.

"change into what?" he asked.

"the sweatshirt and pants i brought? i'm not stupid." annie said throwing the clothes on and then squeezing the water out of her hair.

"ready?" chris said and she nodded.

"WAIT CHRIS WE HAVE NO MONEY." annie yelled and they both stopped in their tracks

"i can go back up, i'll just tell them i'm gonna go get snacks in the lobby." annie said.

"you're gonna leave me all the way down here? i'm gonna get kidnapped!" chris yelled and annie just laughed grabbing his hand.

"just stay by the elevator i'll go in," annie said and his breath hitched when she grabbed his hand.

they ran up to the elevator and pushed the button eagerly. once they got up annie let go of chris' hand and ran to the hotel room. chris stood there until she came back out.

"hey guys!" annie said as everybody was still watching movies.

"you were swimming for so long, did you see chris around? i'm getting worried." nick said and annie quickly shook her head.

"uh no, he must be somewhere like that that breakfast place around the corner" annie said and everybody gave her a confused look.

"well if you see him walking over here can you tell him to text us?" nick said and she nodded grabbing her wallet and getting ready to leave when madi walked up to her.