𝟎𝟎𝟗 - 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁹ ⁻ ᶠᵃᵏᵉ ᵇᵒʸᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

madi and annie were at the drink bar getting shirley temples when nick walked over

"you guys look so good!" nick said hugging both girls.

"thank you" they both said and smiled. nick took out his camera and took a picture of annie with her drink and then a picture of madi.

"i'll send them to you guys later" nick said walking away as the girls nodded.

"i saw chris staring at you." madi said to annie.

"what? why?" annie said sipping her drink.

"probably because you look pretty. " madi said as if it was obvious.

"hes so weird." annie rolled her eyes as a guy came up to her.

"i see you're alone over here." he said even though madi was right next to her.

"i'm not i'm actually with my friend." annie motioned to madi.

"well i'm sure she doesn't mind if i take you away for a second?" he said as madi just gave annie a worried look.

"well she might not mind but i do." annie said taking his hand off her arm.

"give me a chance, you don't even know me." chris could see it happening from afar and he was pissed, he might hate annie but that doesn't give anybody the right to mess with her. he walked over there without hesitation.

"hey, i would appreciate it if you'd let go of her." chris said as annie's heart dropped. he was helping her?

"and who are you?" the guy said.

"doesn't matter, she doesn't wanna go with you leave her alone." chris told him but he wasn't listening.

"what's your name?" the guy asked annie.

"annie.." she said as the guy grabbed her hand.

"that's a pretty name" he said.

"can you let go of me?" annie said with a harsher tone this time. annie's temper was pretty short which chris knew so he stepped back because she seemed like she could handle it. even if that was the case, chris still stood near the three just in case of something.