𝟎𝟑𝟎 - 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³⁰ ⁻ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was a rainy day in LA so val, amelia, madi, and annie decided to go over to the triplets house and have a baking competition, nathan was visiting so they had an even amount of people for it

"what are we baking?" annie asked excitedly.

"i bought 4 different boxes of cake mix so you guys can pick which flavor" nick said and annie immediately ran for the chocolate.

"is the chocolate gonna run away?" chris questioned as annie just flipped him off.

"i just really wanted some, i love chocolate cake" annie said and chris just laughed.

"should we film this?" matt asked, both nick and chris shook their head no.

"i wanna have fun without worrying about recording or anything." nick said and everybody agreed.

"okay so teams can be, madi and i, val and amelia, nate and matt, chris and annie." nick said and everybody got to their side of the table.

"madi can you crack the eggs?" nick asked the girl while he put the cake mix into the bowl.

"yeah, one sec" madi said grabbing the eggs and then cracking them horribly. "oh shit"

"madi no way you just completely missed the bowl, you're not even blindfolded." chris laughed while annie was already mixing the batter.

"you look pretty," chris said unconsciously, he was thinking it but didn't expect it to come out so he immediately slapped his hand over his mouth.

"you're gross, i'm trying to bake and you're interrupting the process." annie said and chris just rolled his eyes.

"this is supposed to be a team thing, you let me crack one fucking egg." chris complained.

"you're a bad baker" annie rolled her eyes.

"bro, val you suck at baking" amelia said as val couldn't even understand the simple directions on the box.

"no i dont, you suck. " val argued back.

"you can't even read the directions on the box, everybody is about to be done and we haven't even gotten our pan out!" amelia said taking the box and mixing the ingredients as quickly as she could.

"you're so rude amelia jesus" val scoffed and went to go sit on the couch.

"i'm not you're just bad at this." amelia said putting the batter in the pan.

"can the oven finish preheating i'm hungry." annie said groaning.

"it should be done in like 5 minutes stop being impatient" matt responded.