𝟎𝟎𝟕 - 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁷ ⁻ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

at dinner annie ordered this shrimp pasta that was honestly the best thing she had ever tasted

"guys i wish i could ask the waiter for the recipe to this pasta because i've never tasted better." annie said taking a sip of her shirley temple.

"you can search up the pasta and there's probably like 100 different recipes" nick said to annie.

"no nick. i want THIS recipe" annie pointed to her plate and nick just rolled his eyes.

the waiter came by and nick tried getting his attention since he knows annie hates asking for things.

"excuse me, is it possible you would be able to give us the recipe for the pasta my friend has on her plate?" nick asked the waiter and he nodded.

"of course, i'll bring it out to your table right now." he smiled.

"thank you!" nick said smiling back.

"i love you nick thank you." annie told him once the waiter walked away.

"i better see you making that pasta every fucking day." nick replied sternly as she put her hands up in a defensive way.

"woah. i'm not a chef." she said.

"do you want me to burn the recipe annie?" nick asked and she shook her head no.

the waiter finally came back with the recipe and handed it to nick but annie immediately took it from his hands.

"annie i'll rip it give me the fucking recipe." nick threatened.

"okay first of all, why the fuck do you want it? i asked for it." annie put her hand up right in his face.

"actually no you didn't i did." nick told the girl.

"SO?? it's my pasta bitch." annie took the recipe and stuffed it in her bag.

"fuck you." nick said.

"fuck you." annie replied.

"you guys are like little kids" chris said and everybody else agreed.

"yea like it's just a pasta." matt said offending annie.

"no. it's my favorite pasta matt. get it right stupid ass." she said to him as he just gave her a face.

"calm down." matt told her and she just flipped him off.

they finished eating and got in the car.

"i don't wanna go back to the hotel i feel like i've been there all day" annie said out loud.

"annie. you, val, and amelia went to the beach. the rest of us stayed in the hotel so if anything you've been out of the hotel the most." matt said making her scoff.

"shut the fuck up matt." she replied to him putting her airpods in and listening to music.

she was in her head again about chris. what was it, why was he always in her mind? she hadn't thought about him this much in years. was it the setting? was it the fact that she had always talked about going to hawaii with him and now they weren't even talking? what's wrong with her?

"madi." she said softly, deciding that she was gonna tell madi the truth about her and chris. why they weren't friends.

"yea?" she said in the same soft tone annie was speaking in.

"i really need to talk to you when we get back." annie told her making madi worried.

annie trusted madi with everything. the reason madi was the first person she was telling was because she knew chris more than val or amelia. now of course she could tell nick or matt but her first instinct was to tell madi.

when they got back, annie waited for everybody except her and madi to be asleep or just not paying attention.

"what is it you wanted to talk about?" madi said softly.

"i wanted to tell you want happened with chris, the reason we aren't friends." she said and madi was confused.

"wait annie, you don't have to tell me. i know that you're not comfortable with the topic. don't feel forced just because i was asking you about it. tell me when you're ready." madi assured her that annie didn't HAVE to tell her.

"no madi, i want to tell you. i need to tell somebody and my first thought was you." annie said.

"what do you mean you need to tell somebody?" madi asked.

"i don't know, i just need to get it out. i've been keeping it in for so long." she told madi.

"go ahead, i'm listening" madi said smiling as annie got ready to explain the event that's been bothering her for the past 3 years.

"okay, it was sophomore year and chris and i were alone. we had always been best friends atleast that's what i thought. everything was normal until he told me that he liked me. i don't know what had happened for him to say that but he did. he said it and i ignored it. i told him i always thought of us platonic friends, nothing more nothing less. he got mad at me, he told me that he didn't wanna talk to me ever again after that because it would never be the same. i told him we could at least try to be friends but he didn't want to." by the end of the explanation annie had tears flowing down her cheeks. madi pulled her in for a hug and then let go.

"so it's been three whole years and you guys haven't talked?" madi asked and annie nodded.

"i didn't think chris would do something like that, but annie you did break his heart." madi said, not that she was picking sides. she was just trying to get the root of the problem.

"i know i did, and trust me mads i regret it more than anything on this earth." annie said.

" i cant tell you anything other than you need to talk to him." madi told her and annie just gave her a slight nod and wiped her tears.

"thanks for listening madi." annie gave her a soft smile.

" of course, let me know if you need anything. i love you annie." madi said hugging her.

"i love you too" annie hugged her back.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐀/𝐍
depending on whenever this comes out i wanna make a matt story because i gave up on BOTH of the ones i was writing but i have a really cute idea and i wanna go with it. so i'm gonna start writing it a little and if it goes good i might publish it