𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹ ⁻ ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ʰᵒᵐᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 and annie couldn't be more excited

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 and annie couldn't be more excited. she loved summer, summer was HER season.

"HEY!" valeria walked in with a huge smile plastered across her face.

"hey, val! what's up?" she smiled back as val sat on the edge of her bed.

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP!" val said excitedly, annie was confused because she didn't know they had anything going on.

"when? where?" annie asked curiously.

"wait, there's good news and bad news." val said.

"bad news first." annie said as val took a breath.

"we're going with the triplets, BUT it's okay because we're going somewhere really beautiful." val told her trying to convince her best friend that she shouldn't be worried about having to go with chris.

"why didn't we know about this sooner then? and where are we going?" annie asked

"HAWAII!!" val said as annie's eyes lit up.

annie had been dreaming of going to hawaii ever since she was a little girl. it might not be the most common thing you'd wish for when you're younger, most girls wish for unicorns or a castle but annie just wanted to be in hawaii. every year for christmas she always begged her parents to move there but obviously, they never did.

"YOU'RE SERIOUS?? HAWAII?? WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII??" annie yelled questioning val who nodded yes to all three questions.

they spent the rest of their day talking about what they were gonna do, basically making their own little bucket list.

at the triplets' place, nick had just gotten the news from madi and laura that they were going to hawaii with annie, amelia, and val. he and matt were excited but chris on the other hand wasn't as excited.

"chris, we're going for most of the summer can you guys please just stop hating each other for once so we can enjoy our trip?" nick said annoyed.

"nick for the last fucking time i'm gonna hate annie always nothing's gonna get rid of that. just deal with it." chris said as matt just rolled his eyes.

"why don't you just tell us what happened? you guys didn't ALWAYS hate each other, chris you used to be best friends." matt said and nick agreed.

"that doesn't matter anymore, things change." chris said with a sort of disappointed tone.

"whatever, just don't fight the whole time." nick said walking away as madi sat on the couch and called annie.

"hey annie!" madi said grabbing her red bull from the coffee table.

chris was in the kitchen so he obviously heard that madi was on the phone with annie, he quickly rushed out.

chris couldn't stand to hear her name or her voice sometimes.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

annie and val were still talking when amelia walked in with a tired look.

"what happened to you?" annie asked her.

"i'm tired, i wanna watch starstruck." annie and amelia's favorite disney channel movie to watch together was starstruck, they would sing along to all the songs and it was the best so naturally annie turned it on as fast as she could as amelia got on the couch.

"I don't get why you guys love this movie so much" val said as annie's jaw dropped and so did amelia's.

"don't be a hater you haven't even watched it val." amelia said.

"you'll love it even though jessica gets on my nerves she's literally bipolar." annie told them as amelia agreed.

"wait did you tell annie about hawaii?" amelia asked val and she nodded yes.

"of course i did" val said and amelia just looked at annie.

"and she agreed to go?" amelia didn't expect for annie to go especially because she hated chris but then again that never stopped her from hanging out all of them together.

"amelia why wouldn't i? i've been wanting to go to hawaii since i came out of my moms womb. chris isn't gonna stop me from going somewhere i love, you should know this" annie replied.

"you're right, can we watch the movie now?" amelia groaned as the two girls next to her nodded.

"do you think chris is gonna go?" amelia asked as annie just gave her a face.

"well no shit he's gonna go they're not gonna leave him here, this isn't home alone." annie said as amelia and val giggled.

"ame can you get popcorn?" val said as amelia just shook her head no.

"if you want popcorn YOU get it." amelia said with an annoyed tone as val just flipped her off.

"whatever." val said rolling her eyes.

"do you think you and chris would ever become friends again annie?" val asked but annie hated the question so she just groaned.

"i don't wanna talk about chris." she said out loud but then muttered something quietly.

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝." annie had muttered under her breath hoping nobody had heard, but val did.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝐚/𝐧

first chapter!!!!
i'm trying to keep the like filler non important chapters a bit shorter than the more important ones because ik u guys don't like waiting
i really love summer romance
ANYWAY i hope u enjoy this book bc i'm super proud of it and as always lmk if u want me to change anything and overall just give ur opinions
ilysm 🤍🤍