𝟎𝟐𝟐 - 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²² ⁻ ᵃᶜᶜᵉᵖᵗᵃⁿᶜᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it had been a couple days and annie had been feeling so much happier

it had been a couple days and annie had been feeling so much happier. she realized she needed to stop wasting her time crying over a stupid guy who clearly wants nothing to do with her.

chris had been doing his own thing that past few days. he had been spending time with everybody of course but if he didn't feel like it he would force matt to go out with him, didn't matter where, he just didn't wanna be around annie.

today was one of those days, chris had separated from the rest of the group and went around looking at jewelry while everybody else was at the thrift store.

"omg annie look at this top!" madi said taking it out of the rack.

it was a light yellow tank top with blue lettering, madi thought that it was perfect because yellow was annie's favorite color.

"it's so cute oh my god," annie said with an excited tone in here voice and then suddenly nick came up to the two.

"guys i just had a really impulsive thought,"  he said as madi and annie both looked over at him waiting to say what his 'impulsive' thought was. "what if i went blonde?" he said and their eyes widened.

"i think it would look good honestly, just not like platinum." madi said and annie nodded in agreement.

"we could be twins! i think you should definitely do it. if anybody hates on it tell them to go fuck themselves" annie said casually.

"i will not be saying that but thank you for the suggestion." nick replied and annie gave him a smile.

"i'm gonna go look at some hats," annie said to madi as she nodded and continued looking at clothes while annie left to go look at the accessories. when she walked over nick was looking at the hats.

"what is that?" annie asked nick pointing towards the hat that he had on his head.

"a hat? what else?" nick replied and annie just rolled her eyes taking the hat from his head and reading it.

"NICK WHAT." annie yelled with her eyes widened.

"what's wrong with it?" nick questioned sarcastically even though he knew exactly what was wrong.

"nick." annie paused staring at the hat. "it says cock on it." annie said and nick bursted out laughing.

"i'm gonna get it i don't care about your opinion," nick said taking the hat and walking away as annie just kept browsing. she found a cute white hat and decided to buy it.

as annie was walking back to where madi was she bumped into chris.

"sorry," annie apologized.

"mhm." chris had no emotion towards her what so ever.

madi saw it happened and even she was confused, chris was being a baby at this point.

"don't worry about him, he sucks and he's immature. let's go pay." madi went up to annie and grabbed her arm leading her to the register. annie looked back at chris who was talking to matt and just sighed.

after they paid val and amelia texted saying that they were at this pizza place and to let everybody else know to meet them there.

"i think they're around the corner," madi said walking beside annie looking for the restaurant.

"is that it?" annie asked pointing towards the place that was right in front of them.

"i think so let's check," madi said as they both walked in looking for the two girls.

val and amelia saw them walk in and started vigorously waving at them.

"i see them," annie said walking over to their table.

"god what took you guys so long?" amelia asked.

"motherfucker, YOU DIDNT GIVE US AN ADDRESS WE HAD TO COME WALKING OVER HERE LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS!" annie yelled.

"we did give you an address? check your messages." val said as both madi and annie pulled out their phones to check.

"oh." madi said looking straight at the address.

"well, we didn't see it you should've called us." annie said sitting down as val just rolled her eyes.

"where's everybody else?" amelia questioned.

"i think they're checking out." madi said looking out the window to see if they were close by.

around ten minutes later the three boys walked in and sat down. they were at a booth so nick sat down next to madi and annie while matt sat next to val and chris right next to him.

"what should we get?" matt asked everybody.

"pizza bitch, that's what we're here for?" annie snapped back.

"alright, calm down. i mean like cheese, or pepperoni or half?" matt explained.

"i think pepperoni but you guys can order whatever"  annie said.

"we can do half if you guys don't all want pepperoni" nick offered and everybody nodded.

the waiter came and asked what they all wanted to drink, annie, nick, and amelia ordered a dr pepper, chris ordered pepsi, matt ordered a rootbeer, and val ordered sprite.

"val you're the only one who ordered a clear soda." matt said as she scoffed.

"your point? i love sprite let me be." val said and matt just laughed.

the waiter brought all their drinks and then told them that the pizza would be out in the next fifteen minutes.

"what'd you guys get at the thrift store?" annie asked everybody.

"i got a jacket that had like leaves on it and some cowboy pants." matt said as annie gave him a confused face.

"cowboy pants?" she questioned.

"yea, they have like cowboy hats and lassos on them." matt explained.

"ohhh, are you gonna get cowboy boots and a hat to match?" annie joked as matt rolled his eyes.

"i got a necklace," val said pulling it out of the bag.

"it's so cute!" madi exclaimed.

"thank you!" val responded with a smile on her face.

the pizza came and everybody talked like normal except chris who would occasionally talk to matt or nick but wasn't involved in the groups conversation what so ever. he had a pit in his stomach he couldn't get rid of but wanted gone so bad.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
10 days left until this book is released and i haven't finished. i'm such a procrastinator it's horrible.