𝟎𝟎𝟑 - 𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³⁻ ⁱ ᵇᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

when annie had seen the notification her jaw dropped

"no fucking way." annie said out loud catching nick and madi's attention.

"what?" madi asked looking over to see what she had seen but she quickly turned the phone away. annie had clicked on the notification but when she went to the post the like wasn't there.

"chris liked my post but then unliked it. I didn't even know he knew I posted." annie said as nick and madi looked over at her phone as she was checking the likes.

"he's always getting tagged in your posts so it's probably because of that, he must've liked it by accident." nick said as annie felt slightly disappointed.

"this face mask is starting to burn." madi said as annie looked over at her smiling.

"madi you didn't even need a face mask your skin is like glass." annie told her and nick agreed.

"it's still fun, plus how do you think I keep the clear skin?" madi said in a questioning tone.

"you're right, but it's been more than 10 minutes so I think we should take it off before my face melts off." annie said as nick and madi laughed and they all washed it off.

"do you guys wanna watch something??" nick asked as annie and madi both looked at each other and looked at nick.

"corpse bride." annie said as nick groaned.

"we watch that all the fucking time." nick said as annie yelled and face-planted onto the bed.

"YOU KNOW FUCK YOU NICK." annie yelled at him as he just rolled his eyes.

"whatever, let's watch how to lose a guy in 10 days." nick said and annie sat up as madi side eyed him.

"I don't wanna watch a girl call a guys down below princess sofia." madi said as both annie and nick laughed.

"BUT THEY FALL IN LOVE." nick said yelling trying to reason with madi.

"ANDD ITS WORTH THE WAIT AND STRUGGLE BECAUSE THEYRE SO CUTE." annie told her as madi finally agreed.