𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹ ⁻ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ?

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after chris and annie's talk they decided to walk down a few minutes after each other because they didn't want everybody to be suspicious and annoying

"you can go first" chris said and annie nodded.

"remember we can't make it obvious chris." annie told him.

"why are you telling me? i know." he rolled his eyes.

"fuck off" annie said shutting the door as he just smiled to himself.

"hey guys!" she got down to the beach as everybody just waved.

"hey! was chris in there?" nick asked because he swore that chris couldn't have gone anywhere.

"uhh," she hesitated. "no he wasn't, i don't know where he went" annie lied.

"you sure?" val said as amelia hit her arm. "shut up val."

val and amelia both had a feeling that chris WAS in there and that annie had talked to him finally.

"i'm sure." annie replied sitting down on her towel eating a grape.

5 minutes later chris came down in a much better mood than he was before. he was carrying a flower hair clip that belonged to annie.

"chris where were you?" matt asked him taking notice of the clip in his hand as a confused look plastered his face.

"in the room?" chris' eyes widened when he realized that's not what he was supposed to say.

"but annie said you weren't there?" nick said.

"i was in the bathroom." chris lied.

"okay chris whatever." nick replied to him as matt asked about the clip in his hand.

"what's that in your hand chris?" the moment chris realized he was carrying annie's clip he threw it right at her.

"chris what the fuck." annie said throwing it back to him.

"why do you have my clip?" annie asked him.

"because you left it!" chris threw it to her again and she put it in her bag.

"how do you know she left it if you were in the bathroom? and why are you giving it to her too? i thought you would've burned it." nick started getting more and more suspicious of the two.