𝟎𝟎𝟓- 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁵ ⁻ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the airplane finally landed and annie was asleep so madi woke her up

"annie, we're here." madi shook her slightly as she woke up.

"i'm up i'm up." annie said groggily.

"okay let's go then!" madi said smiling pulling her up.

they were getting off the plane and walking to go get their bags when val ran up to her.

"hey what's up?" val said smiling since she hadn't talked to annie since they got on the plane.

"hey, i'm so tired" annie said yawning.

"same, amelia made me watch movies the whole time she wouldn't let me sleep!" val kept talking but annie for some reason was zoned out staring at chris talking with matt.

"what the fuck is wrong with me." she mumbled, she shouldn't be focusing on chris. she should be focusing on the fact that she's where she's wanted to be since she was just a little girl, where she considered home.

"are you okay?" val asked her as she just nodded and smiled.

"yea im good sorry something's just been off but i shouldn't worry about it." annie smiled shaking her thoughts away.

"do you wanna talk about it?" val wasn't the type to force something out of annie but she had recently noticed something was little off with her and chris, even though she knew that she shouldn't ask about it.

"no val i promise i'm fine." annie said as val just nodded and they finally go to pick up their bags.

"annie your suitcase is pink?" nick asked and she shook her head.

"no it might be madi's, mine is light blue." annie replied as suddenly a distant memory flooded her mind.

chris and annie once made stickers at home for fun and annie put them all over her suitcase. there were pictures and some inside jokes that they had together. now her suitcase was just plain, no stickers, no memory.

after a while they had gotten their suitcases and headed outside to go get an uber.

annie was looking outside the whole time, she really couldn't believe she was here. everything was breathtaking and she just took it all in while listening to could you be loved by bob marley.