𝟎𝟐𝟑 - 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²³ ⁻ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was raining outside so everybody was stuck in the hotel with nothing to do but talk to each other

everybody was talking, laughing and having fun while chris was just sitting there listening to music.

matt would go up to him every couple minutes and ask if he's okay but chris just lied and said he was fine. when nobody was looking he would zone out looking at annie.

he tried to get over it he really did but ever since madi and matt had talked to him he kept feeling worse and worse. he wondered how annie could live without him but he couldn't live without her.

ever since they met they were inseparable, they could tell each other anything and he knew so much about her. he knew things nobody else knew.

seeing her happy without him was upsetting. it's not in the 'oh she can only be happy with me' way, it was in the 'how could she be happy when i'm suffering' way. this summer was supposed to be one of the best summers he's ever had. being with all his friends in hawaii, going to the beach all the time, having late night talks at the pool, he was looking forward to it all year.

annie, val, amelia, and nick all went out to go get food while madi and matt both stayed with chris considering the fact they were the only two who knew why he was feeling the way he was, or at least they had an idea.

"why didn't you guys go?" chris asked madi and matt as they sat near him.

"we wanted to keep you company, they took an uber." matt explained as chris just gave a slight nod and went back on his phone.

"chris we both know why you're upset, you need to admit it though. you can't go this whole trip denying your feelings for annie." matt said and chris just scoffed.

"what feelings bro? i'm just sick or something i don't know." chris lied and both madi and matt just looked at each other.

"chris, you do know we know you're lying right? we saw you staring at her earlier. you can't ignore the fact that she exists forever. trust me when i say she wants to talk to you and things would be so much easier if you stopped pushing everything away. you both like each other you both have feelings and the fact that you're both pushing it away sucks." madi said.

"she doesn't have feelings for me you both should know this shit! she doesn't give one fuck about how i feel." chris raised his voice slightly.

"chris!" matt yelled at him grabbing his attention. "you're being stupid you do know that right? she acts like she doesn't care but she does and you know her well enough to know that she does that. annie is obviously upset with the situation and everybody knows that she is. she's obviously hiding the fact that she's upset because she doesn't wanna ruin the trip." matt said and everybody was just silent.

"okay matt." chris responded.

"alright chris don't do this shit." matt was getting annoyed, it was so hard to get one concept through the boys head.

"i'm not doing anything, if she wants to talk she'll talk." chris said and matt just sighed and left leaving madi with chris.

"you can't just sit around waiting for her. she thinks you still hate her with every bone in your body, chris. she's not gonna talk if you keep acting the way you do." madi explained to chris and then left.

he kept thinking about it, there's so much on his mind that he doesn't even wanna try talking to her. he doesn't know what to say. what can he say? how do you prove to somebody that you don't hate them? three years ago he wanted to never speak to her again. he really did hate the girl but now, not so much. she used to be his least favorite person to walk this earth.

he has no clue what to do with himself

-

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟕𝟖,𝟓𝟔𝟐 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: hey blondie 👱‍♀️ 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: hey blondie 👱‍♀️
𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐳: hawaii girl

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐: chris liked this??

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟑𝟑: why did chris like this post
➯ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨: because i can??

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝟐𝟎: are you and chris friends again? why is he liking ur post?
➯ 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐬: because this is america and he has free will 🦅🔥🏈🇺🇸

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

-

"i'm never posting on instagram again." annie said turning off her phone and putting it in her pocket.

"what happened?" madi asked.

"every single fucking comment is 'why did chris like this?' bro how am i supposed to know i'm not akinator??" annie complained licking her ice cream.

"chris liked?" val questioned and annie nodded.

"he's just weird, he's a stalker and i can't control it!" annie said.

"don't worry about him, he'll talk when he wants to talk. you shouldn't be the one to initiate everything." madi responded.

"you guys are both stupid." amelia said as everybody looked at her.

"amelia!" annie yelled and she just shrugged.

"you're like dumb and dumber, he's dumber." amelia said while everybody laughed.

"you're so rude," annie scoffed.

"i'm not rude, i'm honest" amelia said.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
short ass chapter i'm sorry 💔
im getting closer to finishing this book 😜