𝟎𝟏𝟒 - 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴ ⁻ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after last nights conversation the group decided that they were gonna tour a cave

after last nights conversation the group decided that they were gonna tour a cave. chris and annie were talking about random things and everybody else was getting ready to go.

"i'm so excited," annie said smiling at chris.

"me too, i wanna get shaved ice after though" chris mentioned.

"me too, i wanna go to that place we went to the other day it was actually so good." annie agreed with chris.

"we're ready," nick said as the two got up and waited for everybody else to be ready to leave.

"can we go? we're gonna end up being late." annie complained as nick just rolled his eyes and walked out the door.

"rude ass didn't even give me an answer." annie scoffed and walked behind him with chris walking beside her.

"wait where are we going?" matt asked driving.

"MATT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING?" amelia yelled as annie just laughed.

"NICK WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PLACED CALLED?" matt was stressing out because he was in the middle of the road and didn't even know where he was going.

"CHECK YOUR MESSAGES?" nick yelled at him.

"IM DRIVING DUMBASS." matt said as chris pulled out his phone and started saying the address.

"thank you chris" matt said and then nick rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"i want starbucks," annie said and madi agreed.

"i don't think there's any starbucks near us though, we probably passed it." madi explained and annie just groaned.

they finally got to the cave and annie was practically mesmerized.

"it's so pretty in here," annie said to chris while looking around. chris wasn't even paying attention to the cave and he was just staring at annie and examining her eyes and facial features as she looked around. annie might've been mesmerized by the cave but chris was mesmerized by her.

"come on, we're moving." chris said grabbing her hand and walking to where the rest of the group was.

madi and val were walking upstairs and talking to each other.

"the beach is so pretty from here," val said to madi.

"it is, and it smells so beachy and not like shit." madi said as val laughed.

"that's true" val replied.

"is that a doritos bag?" madi said confused because she stepped on it.

"who littered in here? that's gross what the fuck." val said stepping back.

"what if the turtles eat it" madi worried and val just gave her a confused look.

"madi the turtles are in the ocean and i doubt they're gonna come up these stairs." val explained and the two kept walking up.

once everybody was upstairs they were looking over the view and all the flowers that were there.

"this one reminds me of you, val" madi said pointing at a hinahina flower.

"awh, that's so cute madi thank you." val smiled at her as she smiled back.

"look annie this one's yellow like your hair," chris said jokingly as she hit him in the arm.

"chris what the fuck." she said annoyed.

"sorry jeez," chris said raising his hands up and then taking notice of a really pretty flower, he picked it and walked over to annie.

"i got this for you," chris smiled.

"thank you but there's a bug on it." annie pointed to the bug as chris yelled throwing the flower to annie."

"CHRIS!" annie yelled back and looked at the flower making sure the bug was gone, she put it in her hair and smiled at chris.

"you look pretty." chris said smiling back at her as they walked over to look at the view that everybody else was looking at.

"oh my god annie you look so cutie with that flower in your hair." amelia complimented.

"awh thanks amelia" annie said with a smile plastered across her face.

"should we start heading back?" matt asked since the tour was over.

"nia and i wanted to get shaved ice if that's okay with you guys?" chris asked as nick stepped in.

"i wanted to get pulled pork sandwiches," nick said.

"honestly yea me too i'm kind of hungry and we can go get shaved ice after." annie explained and they all agreed.

"alright let's go then," matt said walking down the stairs and heading to the car.

once they got to the place where they sold the sandwiches nick ordered and waited for them to bring out the food.

"we got so many oh my god," annie said as the worker was coming out with their food and setting it on the table.

"well there's like 7 of us so obviously." chris said to her.

val took the opportunity to carry them and madi noticed she couldn't carry all of them so she decided to help her.

"do you need help val?" madi asked and val nodded.

"can you get those last few?" val motioned to the boxes sitting on the table.

"yeah of course!" madi said smiling and picked them up.

they didn't wanna go back to the hotel and eat and then have to go out again so they found a place to sit and ate there.

after they finished eating they finally drove to the shaved ice place and annie couldn't be more happy.

"i've been craving this ever since we last had it i'm so excited," annie said smiling.

they ordered and nick was filming and asking them what they rate it.

"annie what about you?" nick asked but she hadn't been paying attention to what was going on.

"what do you rate your shaved ice?" nick asked as the camera filmed her.

"an 8.5" annie answered and took another bite.

"wanna try mine" chris asked and annie just nodded and took a bite.

"it's good, mines better though." annie said and chris scoffed.

"no way," chris doubted and then took a bite.

"okay maybe it is better." he admitted as annie laughed.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
a lot of val and madi🥰🥰
u guys r gonna hate me
but i'll still love u ok bye