𝟎𝟎𝟔 - 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐫 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶ ⁻ ᵃᵈᵐⁱʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃᶠᵃʳ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the three girls were walking along the beach trying to find a good place to hang around

"here's good" amelia said as val and annie looked at each other and agreed.

they put their towels down and just layed playing music on their speaker. they were listening to false god by taylor swift.

"i could honestly take a nap right now." annie spoke.

"we all could, we just came with you because we felt bad." val said.

"if you didn't wanna come you could've told me you know? i could've came alone." annie said feeling a slight bit of hurt knowing her friends only came with her because they felt bad.

"no annie, we didn't want you to sit out here alone." amelia said.

moments like these, is when she really misses chris. chris would always be up to something, every time annie wanted to go or do something he would always go with her and not because he felt bad, because he genuinely wanted to go and hang out with her.

"whatever, i'm gonna go swim." annie said getting up.

"we can come with you," val suggested as annie just nodded.

"if you want to." annie told them.

the two girls just looked at eachother and got up following behind her, they did kinda wanna go swimming.

annie kind of didn't even wanna go swimming with them because swimming and her and chris' thing. they would always go to the pool or beach together.

why was she even thinking of him right now? out of all times she could be depressed about chris it's right now?

she got in the water as val and amelia just stood their silently.

"HEY ANNIE!" val yelled as she ran in and jumped on top of annie causing her to slip and fall into the water.

"VAL!" annie said before she was practically drowned, and then amelia joined in as they all just splashed water at each other.

"i'm really happy you guys are here." annie smiled.

"we're happy you're happy." amelia said as they all just looked at each other and annie kept splashing.