𝟎𝟐𝟒 - 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²⁴ ⁻ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵐᵉ
𝘁𝘄- 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

after a few days chris had felt better, he decided he was gonna talk to annie he just didn't know when

the group was going scuba diving later but first they were getting ready and gonna go get food.

"where are we eating?" annie asked scooting up from the back seat.

"uh," matt said looking over at her than back at the road. "pulled pork sandwiches sound good?" matt asked and she smiled and nodded.

"are you guys all okay with that?" matt asked the group and they all said yes.

they pulled up to the truck that they had been getting their sandwiches from and while nick was ordering they all sat down at a table near by. madi sat next to annie and decided to ask her about chris.

"don't ask me about chris i don't wanna hear about him." annie said with her forehead resting in her hands.

"oh," madi said confused. "what happened?" madi asked.

"i said don't ask meee," annie dragged out the 'e' and groaned.

"i'll tell you anyway though," annie paused. "i feel like everything's somehow my fault? i know it's not but it's how i'm feeling and it sucks. does he expect to know how he feels? i fucking dont. i wanna slap him in the face." annie said and madi giggled.

"just wait until we get back to LA. maybe by then he'll be ready to talk. nothing is your fault i promise you." madi smiled and annie immediately smiled back as nick came back with the food.

-

they were at the scuba diving place getting ready when annie had trouble putting her gear on.

"can somebody help me?" she asked out loud but nobody was done except for chris, so he went over and helped her.

he had help her clipped her vest and get the oxygen tube on.

"you should be good," chris said and she nodded as he walked away.

"what was that?" madi asked.

"i needed help and he offered? i don't know it was weird." annie said in a confused tone while fixing her hair.

they all went in and started swimming around, annie had her phone in a waterproof bag and she was recording everything she saw.

when she was swimming she had scraped her knee against a rock really hard and didn't notice until she got out of the water and finished putting their gear back.

"annie you're bleeding, a lot." madi said and nick immediately turned away.

"EW!" nick yelled.

"what?" annie looked down and her eyes widened. "HOLY FUCK." she yelled immediately looking around for something to cover the scrape.

chris was frozen in shock, he was gonna go help but he didn't even move so matt groaned and went to go ask the workers if they had a first aid kit.

"hey do you guys have a first aid kit or anything?" matt asked in a hurry.

"uh, not here but there should be a store that has them 5 minutes away." the worker said and matt sighed running back to the group.

"okay guys let's go, chris go ask if they have paper towels or anything." matt said as he walked to the car with everybody else behind him.

chris got a paper towel and handed it to annie as she wiped the blood.

"thanks." she said with a small smile. chris practically was hovering over her with his arms out making sure she can walk.

"i can walk chris, chill." annie said and he backed away awkwardly.

"you tried." val said laughing and he just rolled his eyes.

-

matt bought the first aid kit and drove back to the hotel as fast he could since annie was practically free bleeding.

annie immediately sat down on a chair and grabbed the first aid kit from matt.

"what are you doing?" matt asked.

"fixing my knee, what else?" annie said rolling her eyes and matt groaned.

"do you even know how?" matt questioned and she paused.

"no..." she said silently. "but it's okay because i'll figure it out."

"i'll help you you're gonna end up hurting yourself more." matt said grabbing the kit and looking for the bandage and healing ointment.

"do you know what's up with chris?" annie asked while he was cleaning up her knee.

"no, i think he's just trying to be nice but it's not working since you're not really cooperating with him." matt said and annie scoffed.

"it's just so out of the blue, you know?" she said "like of course i wanna talk to him again, i wanna just redo everything." annie had matt confused.

"what do you mean?" he questioned.

"like, if i could do it all over again i'd do it right. i'd treat him how he's supposed to be treated. i'd go back in time and change it but i cant and if he's gonna shut me out i get that. i just regret it all." annie confessed quietly making sure nobody heard.

"he won't shut you out if you ask for a do over." matt said and annie gave him a confused look.

"are you sure?" annie asked and matt nodded.

"trust me, annie." matt said while wrapping her knee.

"i think you're good, let me know if it unwraps or anything." matt closed up the kit and annie carefully got up.

"thank you," annie smiled and walked to her bed.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟
𝐀/𝐍
next chapter will makeup for this rlly short chapter I PROMISE YOU. just wait 😉😉