𝟎𝟏𝟑 - 𝐜 𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𓆉

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙄𝙉
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹³ ⁻ ᶜ ᵘ ᵍⁱʳˡ

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the teens were on their way to the restaurant and annie was practically smiling the whole way through

the teens were on their way to the restaurant and annie was practically smiling the whole way through. she kept replaying when chris called her 'gorgeous'. why is she though? it didn't matter, he was just being nice. for some reason though, it made her overthink everything and made her anxious.

chris noticed the girl's smile fading as she was just staring at her lap.

"you okay, nia?" he asked looking over at her.

"yea i'm fine," she gave a fake smile and went back to staring at her lap.

"you can tell me if something is wrong." chris assured her, not that he was trying to force anything out of her but he just wanted to make sure she was okay.

"i'm okay chris, i promise." annie lied. she didn't know what to do with herself, she was feeling something she had never felt before.

chris could tell something was wrong but again, didn't wanna push it so he just left the girl alone.

they finally got to the restaurant as everybody sat down, annie sat in between chris and madi.

"what are you gonna order?" madi asked her.

"i don't really know, what are you getting?" annie replied as madi thought for a second.

"i think i'm gonna get the saimin." madi said pointing at it.

"that looks good, i'm gonna get that with coconut shrimp." annie smiled as she closed her menu.

"what are you getting?" annie turned over to chris.

"i'm gonna get the chicken and garlic shrimp." chris replied.

"no coconut?" annie was confused since on the trip chris had been eating a lot of coconut shrimp.

"nah, i've had too much. i need to try something different." he said giving her a smile as she smiled back.

"ANNIE!" nick yelled as if he wasn't across the table from her.

"NICK!" annie yelled back and then put her hand over her mouth when she realized how loud she was being.

"say hi to video" nick said pulling out his camera.

"hey" annie smiled waving and then flipped nick off.

"that was rude." nick said.

"i don't care" annie replied to him.

"HEY VLOG" chris yelled as annie hit him.

"you're being loud as fuck, be quiet." annie told him.

"who the fuck are you telling me to be quiet? you were yelling two seconds ago!" chris exclaimed. the two kept arguing and nick was recording it.