Bounded

By PreciousBun225

In the mid of Europe, a large span of werewoles resides under the decree of Royals. Surrounded by numerous pa... More

Introduction
Introduction Part 2
Theory of wolfs
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A little note
Chapter 34
Theroy of wolves pt. 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 4

25.9K 1.8K 765
By PreciousBun225

Lunar Pack

The excitement of learning something new was sipping through the new batch of soldiers, some of them were tumbling over each other's shoes looking at the entry door. They were waiting for their master to come so that they can finally learn new cool tricks in Archery.

Clad in short hanboks with a bow on their shoulders they all are ready for their master to come. But the door opened and hooting died down in their throats. Because the two boys standing at the door are certainly not their master. They sighed in frustration and continued their wait.

"Woah, look at these toddlers feeling all lucky and excited for their training session without even knowing who is going to be their master." Hanson, one rank senior of them, laughed at the new batch. "Sorry for the wait but the master is on his way, please keep patience." Voice come from their one more sunbae, Soobin.

All of them nodded and bowed their heads because these are the successful trainers of the pack.

"But I don't understand why you all are so eager for learning archery from an Omega though," Hanson said in pure mocking. The training hall falls silent when the words of their senior settled down in their minds.

"Hanson! I told you before and I am saying it again, respect our master. He is the best in our pack. Don't worry you guys, our master is an ace in our pack. I feel lucky myself as I was his student last year even though I am a Beta." Soobin tries to control the situation.

"But not all are like you Soobin. Some of them can be like me who feel forced to obliged an Omega in the training field."

"Who will be our master sunbae?" One from the batch asked Soobin as their patience was running thin at this point.

"Prince of lunar Pack, Crown Prince Jeon Jungkook, our soon to be Queen," Soobin said and smiled proudly. "We both are assigned here too, we will help you guys out when Prince will be get occupied in some other works."

Small gasps and murmuring spread in the hall as they got to know the new information.

"OH MY GOD, did you mean I got to see the prince, I heard he is the most beautiful omega on the earth, is that true sunbae?" One of them asked. "But he will be crowned the day after tomorrow, who will teach us then?" Another trainee asked. "I feel betrayed all of a sudden, I thought I will learn something good today, but what can an Omega teach us Betas?" Lots of question thrown on the seniors, Soobin seems confused while Hanson is still looking quite bored.

"Calm down you all," Soobin said in his strict voice and the hall falls silent again. "Master will be here in a few minutes, do quick stretches and warm-ups around the field. Guard Min Yoongi will be here too."

The trainees scattered around the field with no more questions.

Most of the 14 yr old trainees feel utter excitement to see the Crown Prince with their own eyes, Cause Crown Prince was not someone you can see on the streets buying something his favourite or shake hands in greetings. They don't know the reason but their Crown Prince never stepped outside the Castle.

Their wait was over when they heard the announcement of the Crown Prince entering in the field. They gathered in a disciplined row as they tried to look straight but the omega entered in the hall took their breath away.

Wearing a navy blue hanbok, leather knee boots in feet, hand behind his back, a red hair beauty comes in the view as the short trainees sucked a sharp breath. His curved sculpted body screams about his rank no matter how much he tried to hide it.

It's not about the age, but all of them find their Crown Prince as the prettiest gem in the world, he is shining like a diamond that some of them have to rub their eyes to focus better.

Jeon Jungkook, The Crown Prince of Lunar Pack is standing in front of their eyes. His red hairs are falling on his forehead magically, Rare dark black doe-like eyes are watching every move of the new batch. But the sharp and clever movement of his eyes is speaking another story.

They bowed deeply to the Crown Prince.

"At ease." Petal like lips speaks as the trainees listened, admiring the beautiful creature in front of them with no shame.

But the sharp glare from beside the Crown Prince made all their heads in the straight forward direction. Everyone knows about Queen's Guard Min Yoongi.

"Did they finished their warm-ups?" The Crown Prince asked. No shyness in his voice like other omegas, a hint of maturity and excellence.

"Yes, Master. They finished it." Soobin replied and bowed in respect.

"I will train you in Archery from now on. Keep focus on my words and your movements. No laziness will be approved in the training field but if you have an emergency you have the right to speak up. I hope you know the basic rules of a trainee class." Prince Jungkook said a sheer of concentration and elegancy is emitting from him.

"You all are still 14 but succeed in taming your wolfs inside you. That makes you ready for the training. Divide in the groups of two and be ready with your bow and arrows." Prince said and all the trainees scattered in the group of two around the field.

Jungkook went to each group to teach them basic posture and set a beginning target for them to practice their skills. He taught the art of archery so beautifully that trainees went on a different saga.

Soobin is mesmerised by it again while Hanson is looking at the omega with a mocking expression.

Guard Min Yoongi is watching all the efforts of the Prince and he is so proud of him. With so many responsibilities and disappointed parents, their Prince is the best person in the pack, the right candidate for the position of next Queen.

Yoongi watched over Prince Jungkook from his childhood days. He found Jungkook very endearing, learning every aspect of his training bravely even after being an omega, the weakest rank in a pack. He never saw jungkook sulking behind when his parents said they are disappointed to get a son like him even if he practices till the dawn.

He is good to go child, always adapting every new rule and slang thrown at him like he is meant for it. Which makes Yoongi sad to the core. But jungkook never shows it. He never shows how much his parent's words affect him, how much he hates to be an omega, how much he hates himself for being not worthy for the pack.

"You are good as the beginners, but practice a lot to be great in it. Today's lesson ends here. But you all will practice some more." Jungkook said and came back to his original position to observe all the trainees. Soobin and Hanson were going in between their practices to correct some of their postures.

"You are doing great Prince, no one can win over you in the Archery," Yoongi said to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled lightly and nodded his head," But I'm not perfect in everything, Hyung."

You don't need to be. Yoongi wants to say it out loud but the crowdy atmosphere holds him back.

And here you go, another trait of a Prince that you can never find anywhere else. Prince Jungkook addressed Yoongi as his Hyung, he was doing it from their first meeting in the pack. Yoongi never opposed it too, he just wants to protect the Prince more after that.

But Yoongi is a Guard, he has his limitations. He can't go over the Queen to protect their Prince, that is Jungkook's own mother, the current Queen of the Lunar Pack.

The loud announcement of Queen's arrival is heard behind the doors of the field.

A tall and delicate figure entered the field with two soldiers in the back. Her face features are not delicate anymore but ambitious, long red hairs matching with red thick lipstick is looking perfect.

The aura around her screams power as she walked near to the field. An Alpha female. Everyone bows down as she approached them. She didn't say a word just glaring at a fix red hair person from many of them.

"Secluded." She ordered and everyone fixes their posture and leaves the field except Jungkook. He feels the glares of his mother and keeps standing straight on his feet, eyes down.

Some of the soldiers and trainees still look backwards to appreciate the omega male one last time as they walk out of the field.

She looks down at him from head to toe before releasing a deep disappointed breath," Where is your Royal attire, Omega. Didn't I say you can't wear anything but that outside of your chamber?"

Jungkook bowed his head lightly and replied in a monotone," My apologies, Queen. I came here to teach Archery to the new batch. I will change my attire as soon as possible."

"Who allows you to teach anything to the new batch?" She asked again. Jungkook looks up but his eyes stopped at the shiny shoes of the queen. He remembered he can't meet her eyes, she is superior to him.

"I thought it will be good if I start their training before my Coronation, and then my other students can lead them to perfection." He explained in his monotone voice again.

"You can think? That's something new." She faked a smile as Omega clenched his fists.

"Don't exhaust your mind, Omega. You are going to be the next Queen of the lunar pack." She mocked him in her venomous voice.

"And don't flatter yourself that you will be the InCharge of whole Lunar Pack in two days, cause let me remind you," She walked closer to jungkook and tilt her head lightly. Jungkook sucked a sharp breath inaudibly when the strong scent of his alpha mother surpass his privacy. He didn't want to listen, he knew already what will be her next words.

"Usually A king leads his pack and Empire but In the lunar pack, Only the strongest female of the Alpha House can lead their whole Empire. They are blessed with fertility, they can carry their lineage. It's a tradition of this pack."

"You can assume my disappointment when I gave birth to you after so many years of delay. It's hard to conceive when both partners are Alphas you know. But I was an exception, I conceived but gave birth to an omega. Such a failure of mine." Jungkook gulped his words back and continued to listen.

"Your father stopped me to kill you right away. I am the Queen But its such an embarrassment to be called a mother of an omega child. I want to get rid of you desperately but he stopped me. He said Omegas are the best in case of fertility, the most fertile rank in wolves. They will be capable to carry our lineage in the future. So here you are." She said with a disgusting smirk on his face, jungkook can imagine it.

He remembered every wipe of flogging that flicked open his back when A five years old jungkook addressed her mother as eomma instead of Queen.

"But you will be the next Queen because my state term is ending, Pack needs a new face. You are going to be that face but I will be the one who will control your every decision. You will be nothing but a puppet. Do you understand?" She stepped back and waits for jungkook's reply but nothing came.

"Answer me, Omega," She used his Alpha voice expect jungkook to submit right then and there but he holds his grounds. He can feel the urge to kneel and submit to Queen, he can feel the shakiness in his legs and he blamed his pathetic rank for that. But he holds it as much as he can and replied with a bow, "Your Grace, Queen."

"Be ready for your coronation, I will not bear any foolishness of your weak soul again. Behave like you have some authority over the people around you but always remember the truth of yours." She said. Jungkook bowed as she turned to walk outside.

But before she can step outside she turned again," Do 350 laps around the field. You gain weight, you have to fit in your designed dress. I will not accept any more humiliation." She finished with a glare and stepped outside.

Jungkook's legs give away and land on the surface of the soil with a thud. He released his breath in small pant before gathering his courage and start running around the field. He hates to be an Omega. He is used to it, it can't affect him anymore he always thinks that but the moisture in his starry black eyes tells something more.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

Happy New year to all of you💜😘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 15.2K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
143K 8.4K 41
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
5.1K 326 30
SEVENTEEN WEREWOLF AU "A Trueblood Alpha and an Alpha can never be mates, you've gone insane Kwon" "Just wait till I make you mine Lee, I am sure tha...
51.6K 2.2K 59
[OT7] [omegaverse] 💜 Jimin always wants to find a home and wants to be loved. But he doesn't know how to be able to love or how to accept them beca...