𝐈&𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄, 𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐲...

By haogalore

❝ la única - it means the only one in spanish. ❞ ━━━━ bighit's sought after secret trainee. i-land's most fe... More

𝐈&𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄
❪ 她 ❫ ━━━ 𝐇𝐄𝐑.
김나리
kprofile, enhypen ver.
kprofile, reiarr ver.
엔하이픈
through her phone
(in)correct lines
her stan list
mooties
"that" photo
❪ 开始 ❫ ━━━ 𝐈-𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃.
ep. 1-1 | entry test
ep. 1-2 | intro to i-land
ep. 1 twt reactions
ep. 2-1 | elimination test
ep. 2-2 | signal song test
ep. 2 twt reactions
ep. 3 | teamwork test
ep. 3 twt reactions
ep. 4 | representative unit
ep. 4 twt reactions
ep. 5 | the final thirteen
ep. 5 twt reactions
ep. 6 twt reactions
ep. 7 | bts episode
ep. 7 twt reactions
ep. 8 | bts test
ep. 8 twt reactions
ep. 9 | chemi test
ep. 9 twt reactions
ep. 10 | teamwork test
ep. 10 twt reactions
ep. 11 | the final ten
ep. 11 twt reactions
ep. 12 | i-land finale
ep. 12 twt reactions
❪ 微博 ❫ ━━━ 𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐘𝐏𝐄𝐍.
enhypen debut showcase
enhypen debut interview
i. ❪ 场景 ❫
20140430
meeting bts
airport
weak
weak ²
dark
touch
accusation
210222, from, NaRi
concept
sunmi 'tail' dance cover
nari dance cover behind the scenes vlog
internet = broken
secret
mistaken
white day
time of the month
happy nari day
fragile
fragile ²
like i'm gonna lose you
stressed
help you
meeting
trapped
fallen
charges
can't stay
eight
it's been a while, right?
silent treatment
why not me?
생일축하해
girl's night
home alone
if only
it's mine, too
just one more
midnight
breaking point
meeting with two
clarification
decisions and announcements
nari's 2022 tweets
hypnosis
your angel
ii. ❪ 起 ❫
세븐틴
방탄소년단
투모로우바이투게더
西村リキ
박성훈
김선우
스트레이키즈
트레저
엔시티
엔시티 (2)
iii. ❪ 音乐 ❫
border : day one
border : carnival
border: 儚い
dimension: dilemma
dimension: answer
manifesto: day 1
dark blood
iv. ❪ 娱乐 ❫
s1ep1 - ENHYPEN & HI
s1ep2 - ENHYPEN & HI
s1ep3 - ENHYPEN & HI
s1ep4 - ENHYPEN & HI
s2ep1 - ENHYPEN & HI
s2ep2 - ENHYPEN & HI
s2ep3 - ENHYPEN & HI
s2ep4 - ENHYPEN & HI
ENHYPEN x TXT - PLAYGROUND EP.1
ENHYPEN x TXT - PLAYGROUND EP.2
[EPISODE] - ENHYPEN PLAYGROUND BEHIND THE SCENES
↳ twitter reactions
The Mini Olympics
ep1 - EN-O'CLOCK
ep2 - EN-O'CLOCK
ep20 - EN-O'CLOCK
[vlive!] self-revised profile
[vlive!] from NaRi's stove!
[vlive!] NaRi's fangirl time
↳ idols react!
[vlive!] cook with us!
[vlive!] 김나리
[EN-loG]
쇼!터뷰
2020 MAMA AWARDS
2020 MAMA AWARDS ²
2021 KBS 가요대축제
2021 MASHUP
TRANSONGLATION Challenge
Weekly Idol [주간아이돌]
Weekly Idol [주간아이돌]
NARI Answers The Web's Most Searched Questions | WIRED
[ENHYPEN WEVERSE] reina💐🌟 created a new post!
soompi, 230208
v. ❪ 独唱的 ❫
tracklist + concept teasers
1ST FULL ALBUM : REINA.
information + inclusions
tracklist + concept teasers
la nuit porte conseil. NARI 2nd ALBUM
information + inclusions
❪ 请愿 ❫ ━━━━ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒.
❪ 短信 ❫ ━━━━ 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬!

ep. 6 | part one finale

15K 505 273
By haogalore

"NaRi is No.1 in Mexico."

"NaRi and HeeSeung have part 5&6, right?"
"yes, correct"
"oh, we better expect a lot, then!"

[midpoint evaluations]

after hearing Zico talk about how important part 5&6 were, NaRi could sense JungWon's nerves from across the room. before getting to the beginning formation, NaRi sent a tiny 'fighting' to help encourage the older boy.

she performed just like she'd practiced, not wanting to receive any bad feedback from her 선배. throughout the groups performance, especially during their duo parts, NaRi could feel how nervous JungWon felt. c'mon, please? they might remove you from this part..

".. NaRi, you're also very good! it's only been a few days and i can feel you understand the song."
"ah, thank you!" she said while bowing.
"JungWon," oh no..

while the I-Landers sat down to discuss what should be done about part 6, NaRi decided to sit out of the conversation until she needed to speak up.

"does anyone else have any thoughts? NaRi?"

"uh.. i don't mind, but considering how much time we have left, it's a bit risky. but i also want the entire group to be happy with the decision.. so whatever you all decide on, i'll be okay with it.." she responded in a quiet voice, not exactly sure how she really felt about the entire situation.

NaRi was seen wherever JungWon was seen throughout this part of the episode, solely because she wanted to be there for him.

while she was leaning against the wall in the lounge (where JungWon, K and HeeSeung were), she was suddenly asked a question.

"NaRi, how are you so good with your facial expressions?"
"6 years of practice, baby." was what she said, in a very monotone voice.

"..i'll do part 2."

"so i have to be partners with Heeseungie hyung AGAIN?!"

"NaRi.. go to sleep."

"A GHOST?" NaRi suddenly exclaimed from her curled up, fetal position on the floor.

upon listening to the older boys' discussion, she quickly crawled over to where Jay sat on the ground, curling back up beside him.

she refused to look where Seon had claimed to see the ghost, knowing she's been deathly afraid of them since she was a child.

when EJ screamed and ran back to the group, NaRi yelled out of fear. yes, she absolutely hated being vulnerable in front of others, but she couldn't help it! it was a ghost!

"A MANNEQUIN?" she exclaimed, now starting to switch her languages. "if you guys are just pranking us i'll never forgive you." she deadpanned at the two boys telling their spooky stories.

"who can i sleep with tonight? please? anyone.." she said in the tiniest voice possible, now clinging onto K. "WAIT! I'M THE ONLY GIRL HERE! THIS IS NO FAIR!" she yelled out, causing the boys to laugh in her face. "this isn't funny! this is serious!"

just like Jay, anytime NaRi was seen alone on camera, she'd quickly run away from any creepy-looking corner in the building.

while Jay and NaRi were in the bathroom at the same time, Jake and SungHoon had the genius idea to suddenly turn the lights off and run out. after they turned the lights off and ran away, viewers heard a loud, terrified yell from the room.

suddenly, both Jay and NaRi ran out into the living room together, scared they'd get caught by something lurking in the dark. she immediately ran for the couch, accidently hitting it too hard, causing her to flip over onto the other side of the couch. a tiny "ow" was heard, followed by laughter from the older boys.

in the next clips, NaRi was only seen clinging onto one of her hyungs. not wanting to get eaten by the scary monster, as she explained it, she felt safe by clinging onto whoever like a panda on bamboo.

and that's what she did.

literally.

she'd face their chest with hers and wrap her legs around the boys torso, but the boys didn't mind it, considering how tiny she was.

NaRi, of course, still terrified, wanted to sleep alongside her trusted hyungie, HeeSeung.

unfortunately, JungWon wanted to do the same. the boy couldn't find NaRi anywhere, so when he layed in HeeSeung's bed and uncovered the elder's body from the comforter, he was surprised to see the young girl curled into a ball on his chest.

"oh, it's fine. she won't move." the elder said, helping comfort his two 동생s.

"i really can't believe a month has gone by.. i can only hope both the producers and the viewers can see my potential and allow me to stay after this part.." NaRi spoke to the little camera in a private room.

to be honest, she was feeling very, very anxious about the fourth test. her fate in this competition relied on this tests' outcome, so she knew she had to give it her all.

[D-DAY]

NaRi, as always, performed just as she'd practiced. careful as to not make any silly mistakes, letting her voice crack, messing up her solo moves, etc. this went noticed by the producers, as well. "ohh NaRi!"

after they finished their performance, NaRi's mind was already beginning to think on who to vote for. just as the boys, she stayed quiet the whole time. NaRi looked over and saw K struggling, he doesn't look okay. "K, what's wrong? do you need anything?" she ended cooking him a warm soup with any ingredient she could find in their pantry room. i can't just let him suffer?

after NaRi made K his soup, she went upstairs to pack her bags, just in case.

she returned to the living room with her bags at the same time Jake and JungWon did, taking a seat beside K.

she watched as the older boys showed their slippers, giggling since she knew she'd packed them earlier. once HeeSeung walked into the room, NaRi couldn't contain her laughter.

"that hyung is already wearing his slippers." "HAHAHAHAHAHA"

as the clock reached 00:00:00, NaRi sat in her seat, leg anxiously bouncing up and down. i already know who i'm gonna vote out... i don't know why i feel so bad! c'mon, NaRi. yoongi taught you better than this!

the boys were shown on screen, looking surprised as everyone's scores popped up in front of them. upon these names, was '김나리' and an 85 under her name.

NaRi was the last name to be called for voting. she slowly approached the small screen, already apologizing to whoever's picture she clicked on.

the producers started, "NaRi, she's given really great performances throughout part 1. today was probably her best one. her voice stayed stable, her facial expressions matched, everything. i was very pleased with her today."

NaRi glanced around the list, stopping at K's name. 61. why did he get scored so low? she frowned at this.

the producers closely watched as NaRi's finger hovered over everyone's picture. her mind was racing— i want to be in a team where i'm comfortable with everyone, where i feel there's no competition, and where the vibe overall is just nice. i don't wanna be in an environment where i have to be careful with what i do. after thinking for a minute, she quickly chose her three; Seon, JaeBeom, and Kyungmin.

as the announcement started, NaRi definitely could not watch. her head was hung low, mind attempting to space out, but she couldn't.

okay, no. you can't be scared. even if you get voted out you have to keep your head high. ohhkay.. i got this.

NaRi watched KyungMin's expression as his name was called, right as his face dropped, her heart followed. yes, she voted for him— but she wasn't prepared to watch his big, bright smile fall so suddenly. now it's the producers turn.. she thought. have i won them over? have i shown enough so far? gosh, i really hope i have.

NaRi felt more anxious than ever. her fingers found one of her many rings, beginning to twist it around. something she found helped her anxiety.

"second eliminated producers choice: Choi Seon." NaRi's face fell. i know i always voted for him, but i didn't think this day would actually come?!

"the third eliminated.. Lee Geonu."

once again. NaRi's face— dropped.

she felt her eyes suddenly filling with tears, all desperate to flow out. why did it have to be him? he's been doing so well?!

she kept her eyes glued to the ground, begging her mind to block out the sounds of the crying boys.

she was then shown hugging Geonu, seemingly not wanting to let go.

as the eliminated group stepped on the egg waiting to leave, NaRi embraced HeeSeung in her arms, trying to somehow console the devastated boy. he's always been there for me.. i have to be here for him, even if he pushes me away.

he did the opposite, in fact. he engulfed the girl in his arms, not wanting to let go.

"shhh, i know. it's okay." she repeated over and over again, her heart breaking every time a sob erupted from the boys chest.

[cue Jay's iconic crying scene]

[and]

"방탄소년단 hyungies! oo.. i've known them since i first began training. i've been around them since they were a year old.. it's been a great honor to watch them grow and flourish as much as they have. they're one of my greatest inspirations."

🦇  ...  I-LAND 6, !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 31.7K 34
(Bad Boy AU) „𝐻𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
57.6K 2.7K 35
[ON GOING] "You are ENHYPEN's girl ♥" said one of the seven boys. ------------------ When seven mates fall for one girl. This is just a story about a...
650K 23.6K 78
In when a total of 23 contestants joins mnet's I-LAND, one of them being a Japanese girl named Sato Hana. "Why don't you just join the girl version o...
170K 4.1K 64
Emily Han is a girl following her dreams. She gets invited to I-Land with 23 boys, at first they don't accept her as the only girl but soon she easil...